Paris Museum Pass
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- A good bargain - see more for less
- Freedom to organize the experience the way you want it
Enjoy direct access to more than 50 museums and monuments in Paris and the surrounding area!
The Paris Museum Pass is available is for 2, 4, 6 days and gives you access to the permanent collections and some temporary exhibitions.
Your Paris Museum Pass activates on the date and time of your choice, starting from your first visit. Three durations of the pass are available as follows:
- 48 consecutive hours (2 days)
- 96 consecutive hours ( 4 days)
- 144 consecutive hours (6 days)
- Paris Museum Pass valid for 48hrs, 96 hrs or 144 hrs
Most of the national museums and monuments are free for young people under 18 years old and Europeans union residents under 26 years old so the Paris Museum Pass is not necessary.
Many museums and monuments are free:
- The first Sunday of the month
- For disabled people and their companion so the Paris Museum Pass isn’t necessary
- For teachers and jobseekers (conditions specific to each institution)
Office du Tourisme de Paris, 29 rue de Rivoli 75004 Paris
Redeem your voucher to collect your pass at the Office du Tourisme de Paris during opening hours. Open every day from 9.00 am to 7.00 pm (10.00 am to 7.00 pm from 1st November to 30th April). Closed on 1st May.
- To visit the Louvre Museum's permanent collections, a free reservation with entry time is required on Louvre's website. Once you've collected your Pass at the Office du Tourisme, you'll be able to make a reservation (for free) on the Louvre's website using the serial number of your pass. To enter the museum, all Paris Museum Pass holders must present their Paris Museum Pass, along with a document that confirms their reservation of the Louvre Museum.
- The access to the Leonardo da Vinci exhibition included in the Paris Museum Pass is subject to free reservation on Louvre's website
- Your Paris Museum Pass activates on the date and time of your choice, starting from your first visit.
- The Paris Museum Pass grants 1 entry per site, whatever the duration of the pass
- The fast-track aspect of the pass cannot always be guaranteed at certain sites that require the visitor to collect a free ticket in order to enter, or when there is a security check or restricted and limited access for security reasons.
- Museums and monuments are usually closed on Mondays or Tuesdays, 1st January, 1st May and 25th December
- Exceptional closures and free admission (strikes, public holidays...) will not give cause for any extension of the duration, nor any refund for one or several days
- Please note: during the Musical Fountains Show and Musical Gardens at Versailles, the shows and groves are not accessible to the public. To visit the gardens during this period, it is necessary to buy a supplement on the website of the Palace of Versailles or on-site at the ticket office.
The pass can be purchase all year round.
Durations available: 48hrs, 96 hrs, 144 hrs.
Explore Paris in complete freedom with a Batobus pass! Get around the city in a comfortable glassed-...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
Discover Paris's most famous tourist sights and monuments on one unique tour including a visit to th...
Unlimited travels in Paris thanks to Paris Visit Pass! Do you want to visit Paris? Traveling freely ...
Ask any Parisian for their favorite neighborhood and it won’t be long before you hear it: Le Marais!...
Paris's beloved Notre-Dame cathedral has been one of the French capital's most famous landmarks sinc...
Like all sumptuous and famous places, the Palais Garnier has its mysteries, myths and incredible sto...
Visit the Eiffel Tower by foot with a guide up to the 3rd floor (summit)!Pass the security check and...
Enjoy a 3-hour tour in the French capital and be amazed by the charm of the City of lights!Be prepar...
During the private tour, you will discover the Château de Versailles, the home for three generations...