Paris Public Transportation | Book of 10 t+ tickets RATP
- Get around the city by metro, RER, bus and tram
- A practical solution for visitors using public transport occasionally
- Buy now and collect your tickets within a month
Purchasing a book of 10 t+ tickets allows you to save 27% on the price of buying 10 individual tickets.
The t+ ticket allows you to travel on:
- metro lines
- RER lines (RATP and SNCF) within Paris (zone 1)
- Ile-de-France bus lines (RATP and OPTILE), except Orlybus and Roissybus (see the specific conditions below for the Noctilien network and lines with special fares: 299, 350 and 351)
- tramway lines (RATP and SNCF)
- the Montmartre funicular
The following types of connections are possible with this ticket:
- metro/RER and RER/RER within Paris
- bus/bus (including between the RATP and OPTILE networks), bus/tram and tram/tram for 90 minutes between the first and last validation
- Book of 10 t+ tickets
- Entrance tickets to attractions
- Public transport is free for children under 4 years old
- There are rates for adult and child from 4 to 9 (includes 10% management fees)
Office du Tourisme de Paris, 29 rue de Rivoli 75004 Paris
Collect your book of tickets within 2 months from your purchase date at the Tourist Office of Paris located near the Louvre. Opening hours: daily from the 1st of May to the 31st of October from 9am to 7pm ; from the 1st of November to the 30th of April from 10am to 7pm. Closed on the 25th of December and 1st May. RER: Châtelet Les Halles (lines A and B) - Metro: Hôtel de Ville (line 1) or Châtelet (line 4).
- You have 2 months after your purchase to exchange your voucher and collect your tickets at the Office du Tourisme
- It is not possible to make metro/bus, metro/tram, RER/bus and RER/tram connections using the same t+ ticket
- If your transport ticket is not working properly or is demagnetized, the RATP agents at the ticket desk in any metro or RER station will replace it at no cost
- Any closures (strikes, public holidays, etc.) and exceptional free admission will not lead to the refund, nor the extension of the duration of tickets
- A 2€ booking fee will be added at check-out
The book of 10 tickets is to be collected at our office located near the Louvre between 10.00am and 6.00pm.
Closed on 25 December and 1 May.
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Take a trip back in time and immerse yourself in the adrenaline-filled adventure of the classic West...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...