COVID-19: Pick up your tickets from Monday to Saturday between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. (last access at 5.45 p.m.). The mask is mandatory in public transport and at our reception point at Hôtel de Ville.
Purchasing a book of 10 t+ tickets allows you to save 27% on the price of buying 10 individual tickets.
The t+ ticket allows you to travel on:
- metro lines
- RER lines (RATP and SNCF) within Paris (zone 1)
- Ile-de-France bus lines (RATP and OPTILE), except Orlybus and Roissybus (see the specific conditions below for the Noctilien network and lines with special fares: 299, 350 and 351)
- tramway lines (RATP and SNCF)
- the Montmartre funicular
The following types of connections are possible with this ticket:
- metro/RER and RER/RER within Paris
- bus/bus (including between the RATP and OPTILE networks), bus/tram and tram/tram for 90 minutes between the first and last validation