Skip-the-line tickets Musée Jacquemart-André
- Discover one the finest collections of Italian art in France
- See artworks, artifacts and decorative objects from around the world
- Visit the gorgeous mansion and the top-notch art permanent collection
The Musée Jacquemart-André is a private museum located at 158 Boulevard Haussmann in the 8th arrondissement of Paris. The museum was created from the private home of Édouard André (1833–1894) and Nélie Jacquemart (1841–1912) to display the art they collected during their lives.
Every year, the couple would travel in Italy, amassing one of the finest collections of Italian art in France. When Edouard André died, Nélie Jacquemart completed the decoration of the Italian Museum and travelled in the Orient to add more precious works to the collection. Faithful to the plan agreed with her husband, she bequeathed the mansion and its collections to the Institut de France as a museum, and it opened to the public in 1913.
The museum features works by Bellini, Botticini, Pietro Perugino, Canaletto, Alfred Boucher, Rembrandt, Anthony van Dyck, Sandro Botticelli, Jean-Honoré Fragonard and many more...
HAMMERSHØI, THE MASTER OF DANISH PAINTING
From 14 March to 22 July 2019
Masterpieces of Italian painting
From 13 September to 20 January 2020
- Skip-the-line ticket to the museum
- Audioguide for the permanent collection
- Audioguide for the temporary exhibition - Only if you book the option
- Reduced rate for children aged 7-25 (not available for sale on our website)
- Free for children under the age of 7, members and staff of the Institut de France, journalists and ICOM Card-Holders (on presentation of written proof). A disability card grants free, priority access to the museum. Carers benefit from a reduced rate.
Musée Jacquemart-André, 158 Boulevard Haussmann, 75008 Paris, France
Show your barcode ticket at the entrance of the museum. Opening hours: Every day from 10.00am to 6.00pm | Late night opening on Mondays until 8.30pm during exhibitions | Last admission 30 minutes before the museum closure.
- PERMANENT collections: audioguides free of charge and available in French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese and Russian.
- TEMPORARY exhibitions: audioguides at additional cost available in French and English (select the option when booking)
- The use of buggies is not permitted inside the museum
- Under the Vigipirate Plan, luggage, backpack and suitcase, are no longer allowed in the Museum
- This ticket is skip-the-line
Open every day
From 10.00am to 6.00pm
Late night opening on Mondays until 8.30pm during exhibitions.
Last admission 30 minutes before the museum closure.
Come and explore the Yves Saint Laurent Museum while it is closed to the public. Enjoy the privilege...
EXPOSITIONS TEMPORAIRES:Du 22 mai 2019 au 15 septembre 2019 Paris romantique, 1815-1848 Cette exposi...
Discover the charm of an old railway station that now houses some of the greatest art treasures in t...
Created in 1882 in the very heart of Paris, the Grévin Museum is one of the oldest wax museums in Eu...
Found right in the heart of Paris, formerly a royal palace, the Louvre has become one of the world's...
Paris at your finger tips with this combo ticket giving you access to museums!The Paris Museum Pass ...
OFFRE SPECIALE: Billet adulte au prix du billet enfant Valable pour une visite comprise entre le 1er...
Du 5 avril 2019 au 28 juillet 2019 Exposition temporaire: Picasso et la guerre Le musée de l’Armée e...
You'll meet your tour guide at the Place Jussieu to give you a brief introduction to the ancient his...
Your day begins at the Orsay museum, home to the impressionist masterpiece you will discover some of...