Skip-the-line tickets Musée Jacquemart-André
- Discover one the finest collections of Italian art in France
- See artworks, artifacts and decorative objects from around the world
- Visit the gorgeous mansion and the top-notch art permanent collection
The Musée Jacquemart-André is a private museum located at 158 Boulevard Haussmann in the 8th arrondissement of Paris. The museum was created from the private home of Édouard André (1833–1894) and Nélie Jacquemart (1841–1912) to display the art they collected during their lives.
Every year, the couple would travel in Italy, amassing one of the finest collections of Italian art in France. When Edouard André died, Nélie Jacquemart completed the decoration of the Italian Museum and travelled in the Orient to add more precious works to the collection. Faithful to the plan agreed with her husband, she bequeathed the mansion and its collections to the Institut de France as a museum, and it opened to the public in 1913.
The museum features works by Bellini, Botticini, Pietro Perugino, Canaletto, Alfred Boucher, Rembrandt, Anthony van Dyck, Sandro Botticelli, Jean-Honoré Fragonard and many more...
Masterpieces of Italian painting
From 13 September to 20 January 2020
The Musée Jacquemart-André will be focusing on the Alana Collection, one of the most precious and little-known private collections of Renaissance art in the world, which is currently located in the United States. Echoing its exceptional collection of Italian art, the Musée Jacquemart-André will hold an exhibition of more than seventy-five masterpieces by the greatest Italian masters, such as Lorenzo Monaco, Fra Angelico, Uccello, Lippi, Bellini, Carpaccio, Tintoretto, Veronese, Bronzino, and Gentileschi. This exhibition will give visitors a unique chance to admire for the first time pictures, sculptures, and objets d’art that have never been exhibited to the general public.
- Skip-the-line ticket to the museum
- Audioguide for the permanent collection
- Audioguide for the temporary exhibition - Only if you book the option
- Reduced rate for children aged 7-25 (not available for sale on our website)
- Free for children under the age of 7, members and staff of the Institut de France, journalists and ICOM Card-Holders (on presentation of written proof). A disability card grants free, priority access to the museum. Carers benefit from a reduced rate.
Musée Jacquemart-André, 158 Boulevard Haussmann, 75008 Paris, France
Show your barcode ticket at the entrance of the museum. Opening hours: Every day from 10.00am to 6.00pm | Late night opening on Mondays until 8.30pm during exhibitions | Last admission 30 minutes before the museum closure.
- PERMANENT collections: audioguides free of charge and available in French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese and Russian.
- TEMPORARY exhibitions: audioguides at additional cost available in French and English (select the option when booking)
- The use of buggies is not permitted inside the museum
- Under the Vigipirate Plan, luggage, backpack and suitcase, are no longer allowed in the Museum
- This ticket is skip-the-line
Open every day
From 10.00am to 6.00pm
Late night opening on Mondays until 8.30pm during exhibitions.
Last admission 30 minutes before the museum closure.
The Centre Pompidou presents ‘Bacon en toutes lettres’ (Francis Bacon: Books and Painting), an excep...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
If you are visiting Paris, one of the places you may want to add to your itinerary would be the Musé...
Discover the charm of an old railway station that now houses some of the greatest art treasures in t...
Music fan, passionate about architecture or simply curious, you will love to discover the Philharmon...
Found right in the heart of Paris, formerly a royal palace, the Louvre has become one of the world's...
What if you could meet more than 200 celebrities in one day? Want a tête à tête with Mbappé, Mozart ...
Discover Paris in an unusual and original way aboard a 1963 Peugeot 404.Our guide, passionate about ...
Get acquainted with the very best sights of Paris! Sit back and relax as your private, local Paris t...