Skip-the-line tickets to the Expiatory Chapel
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- Perfect for the whole family to experience - the more the merrier
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
The Expatiory Chapel was constructed on the site where King Louis XVI and Queen Marie Antoinette were buried in 1793, after they had been guillotined on Place de la Révolution, now known as Place de la Concorde. It was commissioned by King Louis XVIII, brother of Louis XVI, in 1815 and completed in 1826.
- Entrance ticket
The entrance is free for:
- Children under 18 (except school group)
- EU citizens (18-25)
- Disabled people
- Job seekers (proof required)
- Teachers holders of the Education Pass
- Art, architecture and history of art students, students in art school and architecture college, BTS tourism students and students undergoing training as national guides
- Ministry of Culture and Communication card holders
- Members of ICOM and ICOMOS
Chapelle expiatoire, 29 rue Pasquier 75008 Paris
Present your ticket at the entrance of the Chapelle Expiatoire during opening hours: April to september, Tuesday to saturday: 10h-12h30 / 13h30-18h30 | October to March Tuesdays, thursdays, fridays and saturdays, 10h-12h30 / 13h30-17h
- The admission is free on the first Sunday of the month from November to May
- To ensure the safety of our visitors, the monument is strictly applying the security measures decided by the french authorities
- Ticket valid until 1st June 2020
From October to March
Tuesdays, thursdays, fridays and saturdays
10h-12h30 / 13h30-17h
From April to September
From Tuesday to Saturday
10h-12h30 / 13h30-18h30
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
Hear ye! Hear ye! Chocolate lovers, this tour is for you!On Paris' right bank from Place de la Conco...
Ride the streets of Paris and pass through the most iconic spots of the city. In three hours, you'll...
If you're staying in Paris and craving for a trip to the Loire Valley Castles, then this private tou...
Like all sumptuous and famous places, the Palais Garnier has its mysteries, myths and incredible sto...
The company founded in Paris in December 1893 is today both an iconic monument of the capital, with ...
Enjoy an easy-going itinerary past the best highlights and hidden gems to discover the Sacred-Heart ...
The best way to feel the essence of Paris is by strolling around with a local who tailors the experi...
Discover the most prestigious monuments and bridges of Paris during this mysteries cruise adapted to...
Discover the Parisian secret passages with this exciting walking visit. Take your time to appreciate...