The Expatiory Chapel was constructed on the site where King Louis XVI and Queen Marie Antoinette were buried in 1793, after they had been guillotined on Place de la Révolution, now known as Place de la Concorde. It was commissioned by King Louis XVIII, brother of Louis XVI, in 1815 and completed in 1826.
Attractions & guided tours
Skip-the-line tickets to the Expiatory Chapel
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
SKIP THE LINE
Do this because
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- Perfect for the whole family to experience - the more the merrier
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance ticket
What's not included
The entrance is free for:
- Children under 18 (except school group)
- EU citizens (18-25)
- Disabled people
- Job seekers (proof required)
- Teachers holders of the Education Pass
- Art, architecture and history of art students, students in art school and architecture college, BTS tourism students and students undergoing training as national guides
- Ministry of Culture and Communication card holders
- Members of ICOM and ICOMOS
Chapelle expiatoire, 29 rue Pasquier 75008 Paris
Present your ticket at the entrance of the Chapelle Expiatoire.
What to remember
- The admission is free on the first Sunday of the month from November to May
- To ensure the safety of our visitors, the monument is strictly applying the security measures decided by the French authorities
- Ticket valid until 31 December 2021
- From Tuesday to Saturday
10h-12h30 / 13h30-18h30
Centre des Monuments Nationaux
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.