The Paris Pass®
- Enjoy free entry to over 60 attractions and museums
- See the sights on a free a hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Save time with fast-track entry to top Paris attractions and museums
- Get a comprehensive guidebook and a public transport Travelcard
The Paris Pass is the ultimate sightseeing package that will grant you access to over 60 world-famous museums, art galleries, and monuments in Paris for 2, 4, or 6 days.
You’ll have free and fast-track access to top museums, including the Louvre, Musée d’Orsay, Centre Pompidou and Grevin Wax Museum. Your pass also includes fast-track access to the top attractions, a free hop-on hop-off bus tour, unlimited travel in central Paris and a 120+ page guidebook full of top tips for exploring Paris.
- Paris Museum Pass - free entrance to over 60 world-famous museums and monuments
- Paris Attractions Pass - free entry to popular attractions
- Free hop-on hop-off bus tour of Paris
- Paris Visite Travelcard - unlimited travel on the metro, buses and RER within central Paris
- Fast-track entry at a selection of the busiest museums and attractions
- 120+ page guidebook with a map and directions as well as loads of helpful tips and hints
- Special offers at shops and restaurants in central Paris
- Children (ages 4-11)
- Teenagers (ages 12-17)
Big Bus Ticket Shop, 11 Avenue de l'Opéra, 75001 Paris, France
Redeem your voucher at the Big Bus ticket shop. Opening Times: Open all year from 9.30am to 6.00pm.
- Museums can be visited multiple times
- Attractions may only be visited once
- The Paris Pass does not permit access to temporary exhibitions or guided visits
- State Museums in Paris are free to visitors under 26 from EU countries. Visitors claiming free entry in this manner will need to queue for a ticket and show ID proving their age and nationality. Remember: Paris Pass holders get the luxury of fast-track entry!
- The Paris Visite Travelcard benefits:
- Unlimited journeys on all Paris Metros, RER, Buses, Trams, SNCF Overland Suburban Trains and the Montmartre Funicular
- Covers zones 1-3, the whole of central Paris
- Valid for the entire duration of your Paris Pass
- Valid for use on consecutive days for the duration you select: 2, 4 or 6 days
- At the end of the validity period, the pass will expire and you will no longer be entitled to free entry at attractions or transportation
- Please note that a day is based on a calendar day. If you first use your pass at 4.00pm on Monday, it counts as one full day
Discover Paris's most famous tourist sights and monuments on one unique tour including a visit to th...
Enjoy Paris at its fullest with the PassLib' sightseeing package including unlimited transportation,...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
Enjoy your magical day in Disneyland® Paris without worrying about time constraints with this packag...
Venture to Bruges, the “Venice of the north,” whenever you choose. An audioguide will take you on a ...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Paris by night is even more evocative and romantic: an unmissable magical play of light and shadow. ...
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
There is so much more to Paris than just the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe. We propose you a ...
Enjoy a stroll in the historical streets of Paris and discover 2 rooftop bars in one night, meet peo...