Visit the best of Paris in 4 hours including Louvre, Notre Dame, and Seine Cruise
- Explore Notre Dame with an expert local guide and learn the story of Paris's most famous building and the fire that recently damaged the famous icon.
- Enjoy a city stroll around the Île de la Cité, the historic center of Paris, and see the Conciergerie and St. Chapelle from the outside.
- Skip the lines at the Louvre and see the highlights of the collection, including the Mona Lisa, Winged Victory, Liberty Leading the People, Sculptures by Michelangelo, and more!
- Take a cruise down the Seine with a river cruise ticket that you can use whenever you want.
This highlight tour of Central Paris packs a maximum number of world-class attractions into a small amount of time.
Your tour starts in front of the fountain at Place Saint-Michel. From there your guide will take you to the site of Notre Dame explaining it’s fascinating 850 years of history, secrets and mysteries. See how this historic structure still stands proud after the recent fire and discover what the future holds for this magnificent building.
Your Paris walking tour continues in the picturesque lanes of the Île de la Cite and Latin Quarter, where you'll see iconic buildings, like the Conciergerie, and learn about some of the historic personalities that strolled these streets before you. Visit the impressive church of St. Germain l'Auxerrois built in the 13th century.
Passing through the narrow, medieval streets of the Latin Quarter, you’ll cross back over the river to enter the Louvre. During high season, the entrance lines can stretch for hours, but regardless of when you visit, you’ll walk right in for a full tour.
The Louvre's collection is enormous but you won't have to worry about art fatigue; Your guide will focus on the most important works and help you understand what makes them so significant by giving you the vibrant stories behind them. There’s a lot to see, but your visit will include paintings by Leonardo da Vinci and his incomparable Mona Lisa, sculptures by Michelangelo and Canova, statues from antiquity like the Venus de Milo and the Winged Victory of Samothrace, the major works of the French Romantics like Géricault’s ‘Raft of Medusa’, and even the French Crown Jewels.
The guided part of your tour ends here but we leave you with a little gift; a Seine River cruise ticket that you can use any time during the rest of your stay. Either hop right on a boat, or save it for sundown, which is a lovely time to take in the sights along the river.
This is a great experience for anyone who wants to pack in a lot of must-see sights to an easy half day of touring.
- Skip the Line Louvre tickets
- Full Louvre Highlights Tour
- Entrance to St. Germain l'Auxerrois
- Expert local guide
- Seine River Cruise Ticket
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- Infants are free of charge
Cathédrale de Notre-Dame, Parvis Notre-Dame, Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris.
Meet your guide at PLACE SAINT MICHEL, in front of the fountain. Coming from Ile de la Cite, cross the bridge Pont Saint-Michel adn you will see the fountain at the corner of Place Saint-Michel and Boulevard Saint Michel.
- Some of the Louvre rooms are not wheelchair accessible
- As with all museums, some galleries of the Louvre Museum may be closed without prior notice. In this case, your guide will make an appropriate substitution.
Mondays, Wednesdays, Saturdays
Meeting Time: 7:45 AM
Departure Time: 8:00 AM
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
The full horror of 20th century industrialised warfare was nowhere more intense that in the Somme in...
Come and join us for a day of remembrance. During the day you will discover this part of the Western...