Guided walking tour of Perth: a city way out west
- Discover why Perth is a truly unique Australian city
- Hear stories of the iconic Perth pioneers from a local guide
- See the Swan River and beautiful surrounding gardens
- Walk the backstreets of Perth and uncover hidden gems
- Grab a drink (the first one is on us!) at a local bar and chat about Perth with the locals
Break into Western Australia's capital on this Perth tour that includes many things, the most important being a local tradition of great importance and cultural significance: a free drink at the local pub!
- Drink at Rosie O'Grady's
- Children (0-5 years old): free
- Children (6-11 years old): reduced price
Rosie O’Grady’s Bar, Milligan and James St, Northbridge
- Once you receive your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We'll see you at the start point
- Every day
Break into Western Australia's capital on this Perth tour that includes many things, the most import...
On this morning half day excursion, discover first-hand the huge Saltwater Crocodiles and many other...
Visit the amazing Kuranda Village, perched on top of the ranges behind Cairns, nestled amongst a pri...
On the day of your introduction to abseiling, you’ll be met by expert guides in the heart of Melbour...
Swimming with a whale shark is un unforgettable once in a lifetime experience that people come from ...
These relaxed concerts take place on summer afternoons as the sun sets across Sydney Harbour, and la...