Horseback riding in Kosovo village
- Horseback riding in the beautiful area of Byala Cherkva
- Visit the Ethnographic Museum
- Admire the Ossuary
- Discover the Church of the Assumption
A visit on horseback to the village of Kosovo, where you can see well-preserved examples of the Revival-style architecture, among which the Ethnographic Museum, the Ossuary and the Church of the Assumption.
The trip begins at the equestrian centrе, located in the Byala Cherkva area. The route is 23 km long and is suitable for beginners. You ride along mountain roads with a beautiful view of the surrounding pine forests. Kosovo village was used as a set for few Bulgarian movies - "The Goat Horn" and some episodes of “Notes On Bulgarian Uprisings”.
- Horse riding with an experienced instructor
- Traditional dishes for lunch
2 Kapitan Raicho St, 4000 Пловдив, Bulgaria
At the time of booking, please select a pick-up point between Ramada hotel and Plovdiv Airport.
- Required equipment: comfortable long trousers and sports shoes
- Maximum number of people: 8
- Maximum weight of the rider: no more than 95 kg
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 9.00am
The Old Town of Plovdiv is an architectural museum, offering a glimpse of what the city was like in ...
Begin the tour with the famous Old Town of Plovdiv. Continue down Stramna street, also known as the ...
Start your tour from Vasil Levski Museum, where you can admire artworks related to his life and lega...
Enjoy a fun-charged night at a traditional salsa club, where the local Salsa experts practice and sh...
Start the tour by visiting an artisan bakery where you will try banitsa, which is a pastry filled wi...
Go kayaking downstream in quick-flowing waters, feel the rush of adrenaline and enjoy the nature. Fe...