Pompeii guided visit with skip-the-line tickets
- Visit the world-famous archeological site of Pompeii with an expert guide
- See the well-preserved frescoes and marble home decorations
- Walk into private homes and shops and stop to read the electoral notices at every corner
- Visit the amphitheater, built to accommodate up to 20,000 people
Among the most visited sites in Italy, Pompeii was listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1997. The site is a perfect representation of everyday life in ancient Rome in the first century AD, just before when the city with its buildings inhabitants were buried by the eruption of Vesuvius.
This guided tour allows you to learn about buildings, private homes, the two theaters, the brothel, the spas, and a thermopolium. Walk the so-called Street of Abundance, the most important street in the city, with important homes and popular shops. Visit the huge amphitheater, designed to accommodate up to 20,000 people, and admire the beautifully preserved frescoes and marble decorations that tell us how Romans lived back in the 1st century AD. Follow your guide to see plaster casts of the inhabitants, when they were surprised by the eruption and huddled up for protection. Along the way, your guide will also point out the typical electoral notices that you can see throughout the city.
- Entrance to the Ruins of Pompeii
- Guided visit of Pompeii Archeological Site
- Snacks & drinks
- Guided visit of Villa dei Misteri
- Everything not mentioned in the included field
- EU citizens (18 -24): reduced
- Children and youth (4-17): reduced
- Infants (0-3): free
Via Villa dei Misteri, 3, 80045 Pompeii (Entrance of Porta Marina Superiore)
Meet your guide at via Villa dei Misteri 3 near the entrance of Porta Marina Superiore.
- We recommend that you wear comfortable shoes and bring along a hat and a bottle of water.
- You can't bring any large bags and backpacks inside the site. You can leave them at the entrance, where a free cloakroom service is available. You can retrieve them at the end of your visit.
- The tour won't take place if it doesn't reach a minimum number of participants. If this happens, you'll be offered an alternate date for your booking or a total refund.
- From 5 to 10 March, during Culture Week, admission will be free
- For visitors in wheelchairs, a dedicated route is available, but it is limited compared to the standard tour
- Taking into account that public transport is not entirely efficient and that your voucher will need to be exchanged with the ticket, please leave early enough to reach the site at least 30 minutes before the start of the tour. We cannot guarantee that any late arrivals will be waited for
- Guided visit in English, Spanish, French and Italian: every day at 10.00am
Experience a two-hour guided tour of Pompeii with an archaeologist and skip-the-line admission fees ...
Among the most visited sites in Italy, Pompeii was listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1997...
Overlooking the Gulf of Naples, Herculaneum became famous worldwide when the archaeological excavati...
Housed in a 16th-century palace originally built as the residence for cavalry barracks and inaugurat...
Depart comfortably from Naples and discover Herculaneum, the first archeological site discovered in ...
Un’iniziativa lodevole quella voluta dalla Pro Loco di Tramonti che incontra il territorio ed in par...
The National Museum of Capodimonte is housed in the sumptuous palace of the same name that once serv...
One of the symbols of the city of Naples, the Certosa was founded in 1325 by Charles, Duke of Calabr...
Join this private walking tour led by a local guide to discover the beautiful little town of Amalfi ...
Under the Basilica of Santa Maria della Sanità (St. Mary of Health), at the heart of the district, l...