Skip-the-line tour of Pompeii with an archaeologist
- Explore the ruins with an Archaeologist
- Walk through the ruins in group of only 20 people
- No waiting in queues with skip-the-line entry
Experience a two-hour guided tour of Pompeii with an archaeologist and skip-the-line admission fees included!
You'll visit the Western part of the ruins, where the most important public buildings, homes and shops are located.
The highlights of your tour will include the Marina Gate, the Basilica, the Forum, the baths, the Lupanar (brothel), the bakery, the house of Faun, the Termopolium, the main street, the Plaster Casts of the dead's, and Theaters.
At the end of the tour, you can bid your guide farewell and will be free to spend the day as you wish.
- Guidance and assistance for the tour
- Tour led by an archaeologist-guide
- Skip-the-line admission fees to Pompeii ruins
- Meals and drinks
- Youth (12-17): reduced
- Children (4-11): reduced
- Infants (0-3): free
Via Villa dei Misteri, 3, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
Meet the guide at the main entrance of the archaeological site called Porta Marina Superiore; the guide will be holding a sign with the company's name 'Askos Tours' on the top. We meet people by the entrance gate, just in front of the bar-restaurant 'Hortus' with a lot of lemons and oranges outside. Stations nearby: Local train 'Circumvesuviana' direction Sorrento sp, Pompei-Villa dei Misteri.
- The tour is available only in English language
- Maximum of 20 people per tour group
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Wear comfortable shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen in the summer
- Bring a small bottle of water
- Tours in German: 9.30am
- Tours in Italian: 10.00am
- Tours in English: 10.30am and 2.30pm
- Tours in French: 11.30am
- Tours in Spanish: 11.30am
Seeing Pompeii on your own can be difficult and baffling. That’s why our tour has been designed to b...
Join us on this 3-hour guided tour to visit one of the most beautiful royal palaces in Italy and in ...
The Catacombs of San Gennaro are located on two non-overlapping levels, both characterized by extrem...
Originally intended as the residence for the Spanish King Philip III of Spain while on a visit, the ...
Join a street food tour of Naples exploring the historical city center on foot and tasting the most ...
Discover the city of Naples and its wonders during this walking tour that will take you to the histo...
The city, also called 'the sister of Pompeii' was buried by a Vesuvius eruption in 79 AD. This priva...
Un itinerario lungo un miglio, alla scoperta dei tesori nascosti del Rione Sanità.Percorrere il Migl...
On your full-day tour enjoy personal door to door transportation with your driver, acting as guide f...
Go food shopping like a local! Enjoy the distinctive Italian local market and learn how to recognize...