Arouca and Paiva walkway - Private tour
- Admire Arouca’s Geopark and its amazing geologic heritage
- Enjoy unique scenery
The Arouca region is classified as a UNESCO World Geopark, are the 41 Geosites to find out where we highlight Parideiras stones and the giant trilobites. There are other points of interest such as heritage and gastronomy.
- Walkway River Paiva
- Canelas: Trilobites Museum
- Arouca: Convent, Regional Confectionery
- Serra da Freita: Detrelo da Malhada viewpoint, S. Pedro Velho viewpoint, Parideiras stones, Frecha da Mizarela
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entrance costs at the places to visit
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private tour
- This tour is available in English, French, Spanish or Portuguese
- Minimum of 2 participants
- The itinerary can be modified depending on the client's needs
- Day trip from Porto
- Daily at 8.00am
Your trip begins at Porto. You start moving South, towards the Bairrada region, famous for its gastr...
During this day tour, you will discover two of the oldest cities in Portugal. You will start in Guim...
The tour will start with a visit to Portugal´s birthplace as a nation - Guimarães. The city has pres...
Enjoy a day trip to Viana do Castelo, the place where "sparkling green wine" is born; just come and ...
Feel the essence of Porto on this walking tour that will give you the opportunity to explore the his...
The Douro Wine Region, or the Douro Region is the oldest demarcated wine region in the world, being ...