Guimarães and Braga day tour from Porto
- Discover two of the oldest cities of Portugal during a private day tour
- Enter the 15th century Palace of the Duques of Bragança in Guimarães
- Admire the spectacular view from Bom Jesus do Monte Sanctuary
During this day tour, you will discover two of the oldest cities in Portugal. You will start in Guimarães, a UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and the cradle of the nation. A rich and historical city where you will visit the castle that accommodated the Counts of Portugal during the 10th and 11th century, the 15th century Palace of the Duques of Bragança and a beautiful walk around the Historical City center.
In Braga, you will explore a city with more than 2000 years of history, visit Portugal’s oldest cathedral and two beautiful sanctuaries.
- Historical center
- Guimarães Castle
- Palace of the Duques of Bragança
- Saint Gualter Church
- Historical center
- Braga Cathedral
- Bom Jesus do Monte Sanctuary
- Our Lady of Sameiro Sanctuary
- Guide expert
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transport in A/C vehicle
- Entrance fees: Castle of Guimarães, Braga Cathedral and Palace of the Dukes of Braganza
- Local pastry
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Children (0-12)
Pick up from your hotel in the center of Porto. Please confirm the pick-up place directly with the local operator
- Please confirm the pick-up place directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour has a maximum of 8 participants
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Daily at 9.00am
Discover Portugal's second-largest city onboard a double-decker bus which will give you an incredibl...
Guided tour through Oporto, Capital of the North of Portugal and UNESCO World Heritage. Everything i...
This charming and unique region in the North of Portugal is defined by having been the first demarca...
Relax and enjoy Portugal's lush and green landscape of mountains, valleys and rivers. This unique to...
Enjoy a day trip to Viana do Castelo, the place where "sparkling green wine" is born; just come and ...
Feel the essence of Porto on this walking tour that will give you the opportunity to explore the his...