Douro valley wine tour without lunch
- Discover the beauties of northern Portugal
- Enjoy a cruise along the Douro river and admire the vineyards
Come aboard on this full day tour and discover the beauties of northern Portugal. Visit the magnificent historical centre of Amarante and get to know the historical village of Provesende in the Douro region. Upon arrival in Pinhão, in the heart of the Alto Douro wine region, you will have time to enjoy a delicious lunch (not included in the price of the tour).
Then relax while cruising along the dazzling Douro river and enjoy the vineyards and terraces leading down to the River. And the icing on the cake is a visit to Quinta do Seixo, where you can take a look at the Port wine production processes and will certainly be impressed by the magnificent view over the vineyards and the Douro region.
- Guided visit
- Douro cruise
- Port wine tasting
- Free access to Porto Vintage tours
- Discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities
- 10% discount when purchasing other Yellow Bus ticket (ever tour in every city)
- Museums/monuments entrances
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children 4-10 years old
Pr.liberdade, 4000-322 Porto, Portugal
Praça da Liberdade (Yellow Bus Kiosk)
- Ticket validity: 1 trip
- We do not provide transport for children younger than 4 years
- This tour isn’t suitable for people with reduced mobility, it is all people who have difficulty in locomotion or whose mobility is affected by a permanent or temporary physical condition, such as: people with a wheelchair, people using aid such as canes and crutches, elderly, women in the last trimester of pregnancy, among others.
- November - February: Saturday 9.00am
- March-June: Tuesday and Saturday 9.00am
- July-September: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday 9.00am
- October: Tuesday and Saturday 9.00am
Enjoy a day trip to Viana do Castelo, the place where "sparkling green wine" is born; just come and ...
Get to know the North of Portugal, from the riverside to the wonderful beaches, from the spectacular...
Feel the essence of Porto on this walking tour that will give you the opportunity to explore the his...
The Douro Wine Region, or the Douro Region is the oldest demarcated wine region in the world, being ...
The Arouca region is classified as a UNESCO World Geopark, are the 41 Geosites to find out where we ...
Guimarães, a city of medieval origin known as the "Cradle of the Nation", was classified in 2001 as ...