Porto: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus, River Cruise, & Port Cellar Tour
- Discover the best of Porto, Gaia and Matosinhos on an open-top bus
- Discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities
- Visit the Calém Port Wine Cellars and taste some wines
With the Yellow City Cruises ticket, which is valid for 2 days, you can get to know the best of Porto, Gaia and Matosinhos on an open-top Yellow Bus! Next, take advantage of the unforgettable Cruise of the 6 bridges of the Douro (Via D'Ouro) where you can delight yourself with the rich and spectacular view and admire the six bridges that link Porto and V. N. de Gaia. Finally, pay a visit to the Cellars in Calém known as Cais de Gaia, where the wines age, protected from light and heat, and where you are entitled to a port-wine tasting.
- Historical Porto
Join this magnificent tour from the historical centre of Oporto to Foz do Douro, stopping off at the Casa da Música and the Museu de Serralves along the way. Take the chance to visit the riverside area - Ribeira to discover one of the most quintessential places in Oporto's historic centre, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. And across the river (Vila Nova de Gaia) don't miss a chance to visit one of the many wine cellars to try Oporto's famous port wine and experience a part of its history.
- Porto Castles
Departing from the centre of Oporto, follow the riverside road all the way to Foz do Douro. Then enjoy the fantastic beaches of Oporto and Matosinhos and the soothing sound of the waves breaking on the sand. Afterwards visit picturesque Matosinhos.
- Calém Port Wine Cellars
The tour starts by learning about the history of the Douro demarcated region, port wine and the Calém wine cellars. You then visit the cellars where the wines are aged away from the effects of light and heat. And you end with a tasting of two port wines - a white and a red.
- 6 Bridge Cruise
In addition to the spectacular scenery, this cruise on the Via Douro will allow you to admire the 6 bridges linking Oporto to Vila Nova de Gaia on the other side of the river. Setting off from the Estiva wharf, you pass by the Ponte D. Luis, Mosteiro da Serra do Pilar, Ponte do Infante, Ponte D. Maria Pia,Ponte de S. João and Ponte do Freixo.
- Porto Vintage, 2 days ticket (consecutive days)
- Visit to Calém Port Wine Cellars
- Tasting of two Port wines at Calém Port Wine Cellars
- 6 Bridge Cruise ticket
- Yellow Bus Discount Book (Discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities)
- 10% discount when purchasing other Yellow Bus ticket (ever tour in every city)
- Museums/monuments entrance
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children 0-3 years old: free / 4-10 years old: reduced
Praça da Liberdade 62, 4000-069 Porto, Portugal
Praça da Liberdade (Yellow Bus kiosk)
- Ticket validity: 2 consecutive days from the day you validate the ticket
- Hop-on and off on any stop along the route, while your ticket is valid
- Calém Wine Cellars and 6 Bridge Cruise audio guide available in: Portuguese, English, Spanish, French, Italian and German
- Porto Vintage: Historical Porto: June - September | Departures every 30 minutes, from 9.15am to 6.15pm, October - May | Departures every 30 minutes, from 9.30am to 5.30pm and Porto Castles: Departures every 60 minutes, from 10.00am to 5.00pm
- Calém Wine Cellars: All year round, from 10am to 6pm
- Six Bridges Cruise: April - September | Every 30 minutes, from 10.30am to 6.30pm and October - March | Every 60 minutes, from 10.30am to 4.30pm
Enjoy a day trip to Viana do Castelo, the place where "sparkling green wine" is born; just come and ...
Get to know the North of Portugal, from the riverside to the wonderful beaches, from the spectacular...
Feel the essence of Porto on this walking tour that will give you the opportunity to explore the his...
The Douro Wine Region, or the Douro Region is the oldest demarcated wine region in the world, being ...
The Arouca region is classified as a UNESCO World Geopark, are the 41 Geosites to find out where we ...
Don't miss the opportunity to discover Peneda-Gerês National Park nature, views, and flavors.Booking...