Porto walking tour
- Discover the most emblematic places of Porto with a professional guide
- Learn more about the history of the city
- Do not miss the famous São Bento train station
Visit the city's historical center world heritage and monuments of Porto. Elected Best European Destination 2014 by the European citizens, Porto, is history, is architecture, culture, gastronomy, trade, encounters, and discoveries.
- Walking tour of Porto with a guide
Porto São Bento, Praça Almeida Garrett, 4000-069 Porto, Portugal
São Bento train station at 10.00am
- Group size: 2 to 10 persons
- You should bring with you a camera, comfortable walking shoes and a small bottle of water.
- Please note that while we operate successful trips in this region throughout the year, some changes may occur in our itineraries due to inclement weather and common seasonal changes to timetables and transport routes. This can happen with little notice so please be prepared for modifications to the route.
- Meeting point: São Bento train station
- Torre dos Clérigos
- Livraria Lello e Irmão
- Avenida dos Aliados
- Estação de S. Bento
- Ponte Luís I
- Sé Catedral
- Bairro da Sé
- 10.00am meeting point: São Bento train station
- 1.00pm end of the tour
Guided tour through Oporto, Capital of the North of Portugal and UNESCO World Heritage. Everything i...
This charming and unique region in the North of Portugal is defined by having been the first demarca...
Relax and enjoy Portugal's lush and green landscape of mountains, valleys and rivers. This unique to...
Your trip begins at Porto. You start moving South, towards the Bairrada region, famous for its gastr...
The tour will start with a visit to Portugal’s birthplace as a nation – Guimarães. The city has pre...
Discover the art of Traditional Fado in Porto with a truly moving and incredible performance. Listen...