"Magic Flute" show at the National Marionette Theatre in Prague
- Witness the famous Mozart opera performed by puppets
- Enjoy the authentic handmade costumes of the marionettes
- Visit the historical National Marionette Theatre
When in Prague, don´t miss the "Magic flute" puppet show at the National Marionette Theatre. Beautifully made marionettes are the star of this unique, playful version of Mozart's classic opera. When they come to life on stage, they provide a magical experience for the whole family.
The performance is shown in the original version in German and lasts 55 minutes.
- Admission to the "Magic flute" show
- Food and drinks
- Students (with valid ID): reduced
- Children: reduced
National Marionette Theatre, Žatecká 98/1, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Prague 1, Czech Republic
- The performance will be in the original version in German
- Regular performances on thursdays at 6.00 pm
- Please check the calendar for available dates
- Daily performances between 25 December to 30 December 2020
Your knowledgeable guide will explain what Operation Anthropoid was and who were the key players inv...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
Discover the most beautiful sights of Prague on an electric scooter. After you have met your guide a...
Discover the most beautiful sights of Prague on an e-scooter. After you have met your guide and rece...
Head out of Prague and go on a magical day trip around the Central Bohemian countryside. Stop for tr...
Did you know that Prague is one of the most haunted cities in Europe and a place with a dark past? O...