Prague Castle tour with hop-on hop-off bus for 24 or 48 hours
- See the highlights of Prague and learn about the city listening to an audio guide
- Enjoy unlimited hop-on hop-off travel with Wi-Fi and USB charger on the board
- Experience a 90-minute tour of Prague Castle with an English-speaking guide
Did you know that Prague Castle is the largest castle complex in the world according to the Guinness Book of World records? Become acquainted with this jewel among Czech monuments during a 90-minute tour with an experienced guide.
During the hop-on-hop-off bus ride, you can listen to a commentary in your language, while your children can listen to a program which has been tailor-made for them. The buses also provide wheelchair access. Let the modern, double-decker buses take you to the best known sights and places of interest in Prague.
Click here: Hop On Hop Off Map
Click here: Hop On Hop Off Timetable
- 24- or 48-hour hop-on-hop-off bus tour
- Audioguide on the bus
- Audioguide for kids
- Single-use hygienic headphones
- USB charger and Wi-Fi
- Walking tour of the Prague Castle exteriors in English
- Entrance to the castle interiors
- Infants ages 0-2: free
- Children ages 3-11: reduced
Wilsonova 300/8, 110 00 Praha 2-Vinohrady, Czechia
Please redeem your voucher at the Parking area of Main Train Station in Wilsonova street. The closest subway station is Hlavní nádraží (C - red line). To join the castle tour, hop off from the bus at stop number 3 – Prague Castle.
- Audio guide is available on the bus in English, Czech, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Swedish, Hungarian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hebrew, Arabic
- Let your children listen to the special kids' commentary in English or German
- The castle tour is guided in English
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
- Each ticket comes with a set of single-use, hygienic headphones
- The ticket does not include entry into the castle interior
- The purchased ticket becomes valid at the moment when you first enter the bus
- The Prague Castle walking tour starts every day at 1.45pm
- Please note that the bus may sometimes be delayed due to traffic. The stated times are for information purposes only. Buses depart every 40 minutes
- Main Station: 9.30am-4.45pm
- Hilton: 9.30am-5.00pm
- Malá Strana: 9.45am-5.15pm
- Prague Castle: 9.50am-5.20pm
- Strahov Monastery: 9.55am-5.25pm
- Strahov Stadium: 10.00am-5.30pm
- Kampa: 10.20am-5.50pm
- Dancing House: 10.25am-5.55pm
- I.P. Pavlova: 10.40am-6.10pm
Anyone who is interested in seeing the gorgeous scenery of ?eské St?edoho?í (Central Bohemian Upland...
A luxurious mini-bus will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a drive to a venue tucked away b...
During this day trip from Prague to Terezín concentration camp you will see both sides, the magnific...
Your knowledgeable guide will explain what Operation Anthropoid was and who were the key players inv...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
Did you know that Prague is one of the most haunted cities in Europe and a place with a dark past? O...