Prague Hop-On Hop-Off tour with Boat Tour option
- Get access to 3 bus tour routes and 21 stops around Prague and create your own itinerary to explore the city
- Learn more about Prague's history with the audio guide available in 15 languages
- Share your best moments online with the free WiFi onboard
See the best of the Czech Republic's capital on board a double-decker bus, which will take you on a tour like no other. You'll get to admire the incredible panoramic views of the city and learn more about its iconic landmarks thanks to the audioguide onboard.
Start your tour of Prague in the beautiful Old Town Square, located on the Blue Route, and admire the iconic medieval Astronomic Clock. After taking in some of its beauty and listening to its chime, you can head across the river to the district of Malá Strana, which will give you the best views of Old Town.
Visit many other local attractions, like the Prague Castle, the Strahov Monastery and the Dancing House, accessible with the red route, St. Nicholas Church and Kampa Island, located on the blue route, or Wenceslas Square and the Peace Square in the purple line.
And with the combined boat tour ticket, you'll get to see the beauty of Prague from a different perspective as you travel through the Vltava.
- 24hr/48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Boat tour when selected
You can choose between 4 different options:
- Hop-on hop-off Prague 24h bus pass
- Hop-on hop-off Prague 48h bus pass
- Prague hop-on hop-off 24h bus + boat pass
- Prague hop-on hop-off 48h bus + boat pass
- For further information on the bus stops available, please refer to this map
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour:
- First tour: 9:25 am (Red), 9:45 am (Blue), 9:50 am (Purple)
- Last tour: 4:40 pm (Red), 4:15 pm (Blue), 3:15 pm (Purple)
- Frequency: every 25 minutes (Red and Purple) and every 15 minutes (Blue)
- Meeting point: dock 5 - next to Čechův Bridge
- Full loop: 60 minutes
- April & May: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.; every 30 minutes / 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.; every 60 minutes
- June - October: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.; every 30 minutes / 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.; every 60 minutes
- November - March: 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.; every 60 minutes
A luxurious mini-bus will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a drive to a venue tucked away b...
Head out of Prague and go on a magical day trip around the Central Bohemian countryside. Stop for tr...
Did you know that Prague is one of the most haunted cities in Europe and a place with a dark past? O...
This segway tour will take you to the Smíchov quarter, situated on the left bank of the River Vltava...
Terezín was meant to defend the Czech Republic and Prague from aggressive Prussians. It was so preci...
When in Prague, don´t miss the "Magic flute" puppet show at the National Marionette Theatre. Beautif...