The black angels of the Prague Castle: walking tour in the alchemists' footsteps
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Let talented actors capture your imagination at a live theatre experience
Experience Prague on a unique walking tour. This evening walk led by an elegant narrator carrying a lantern takes you on a journey through mystery and magic. On the way, you’ll discover many unknown places of esoteric charm where masters of the dark arts of alchemy and astronomy would toil by candlelight late into the night. You will hear scary and mysterious stories of disappearances and the haunting presence of the devil. The journey takes you through an area reputed to be the location of the “gate to hell” and where the silent streets and sinister corners have been walked by the most mysterious minds of the Renaissance Europe.
- Guided walking tour
- Entrance fees
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Students with a valid student ID: reduced
Malostranské nám. 5/28, 118 00 Praha-Malá Strana, Czechia
Meet your storyteller guide holding a lantern at the Starbucks coffee in front of the tram stop in the Lesser Town Square.
- This tour does not include access to interiors of sites visited and no “jump scare” actors
- The tour relies on the professional storytelling skills of your guides
- The maximum number of participants is 15 people so it is recommended to book early
- Children: minimum age recommended +12 years old
- This tour runs in all weather conditions. It is recommended to wear warm clothing in autumn/winter and bring an umbrella or raincoat in case of rain
- The tour includes a brochure and tram ticket
- Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
- Starting time: 7.00pm in English and 7.15pm in Italian
After being pick-up from your guide at your hotel in Prague, you will head to Lidice, a former villa...
Take a 3-hour private tour of the Jewish Museum in Prague and the Old-New Synagogue with a private a...
This private trip takes you to the Melnik Chateau less than an hour north of Prague. Your guide will...
This tour is a must for beer fans. Have your guide pick you up from your hotel and head to Pilsen, a...
This trip will take you through the picturesque West Bohemian countryside to the city of Karlovy Var...
Explore the beautiful city of Dresden on this full-day, private tour from Prague. After being picked...