Head towards Þórsmörk to explore the famous wild nature of Iceland. Take a comfortable bus ride towards the valleys of Þórsmörk, Langidalur and Básar. A perfect day trip for a wonderful hike to discover the volcanic landscapes, glaciers and wild rivers. Enjoy countless trails and hiking routes passing birch woods, rivers with glacier water, magnificent mountains and sweet valleys.
Enjoy a scenic bus ride with the Highland bus from Reykjavík to Þórsmörk
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours 30 minutes
Do this because
- Admire wonderful sceneries from the buss
- Enjoy a comfortable bus ride to Þórsmörk
- Explore the wild nature of Iceland
What to expect
- Scenic bus ride towards ÞÓRSMÖRK
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Child (0-11 years:free
- Youth (12-15 years): reduced
Vonarstræti 4, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Board the bus at the bus stop in front of the City Hall in Reykjavik.
What to remember
- The buss departs from Reykjavik and heads towards Þórsmörk passing: Reykjavík, campsite (Laugardalur), Reykjavík, Miklabraut South (Kringlan), Hveragerði, N1 service station (on request), Selfoss, N1 service station, Hella, Árhús & campsite, Hella, bus stop, Hvolsvöllur, N1 service station, Seljalandsfoss, Eyjafjallajökull, Gígjökull, Þórsmörk, Básar (Goðaland) and Þórsmörk, Langidalur
- In Hvolsvöllur the bus will make a short 20 minute break
- Please make sure you arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes before departure
- Daily at 7.30am and 12.30am
- From 15 June to 10 September 2020
TREX - Travel Experiences
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.