Enjoy a comfortable bus ride from Reykjavik towards the starting point of the well known Laugavegur hiking trail. There are also many other places in Landmannalaugar that make this unique area worth visiting. You can admire multiple special geological elements such as multicolored rhyolite mountains and fields of lava. Spend the day hiking around the area to experience the wonderful nature and dip into the geothermal pool as a reward.
Take the daily Highland Bus from Reykjavík to Landmannalaugar
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours 15 minutes
Do this because
- Enjoy a comfortable bus ride to Landmannalaugar
- Admire the spectacular sceneries from the window
- Experience the volcanic landscape and wild nature of Iceland
What to expect
- Scenic bus ride in comfortable couch
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Child (0-11 years): free
- Youth (12-15 years): reduced
Vonarstræti 4, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Step on the bus in Reykjavik city center in front of the City Hall.
What to remember
- This bus ride starts from Reykjavik and heads towards Landmannalaugar passing: Reykjavík, campsite (Laugardalur), Reykjavík, Miklabraut South (Kringlan), Hveragerði, N1 service station (on request), Selfoss, N1 service station, Hella, Árhús & campsite, Hella, bus stop, Leirubakki, hotel & campsite, Rjúpnavellir, cabins & campsite (on request), Landmannahellir, travel service (on request) and ending at Landmannalaugar, cabins & campsite
- In Hella, there will be a 20-minute break
- Please make sure you arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes before departure
- Daily at 7.30am and 12.30am
- Between 15 June and 10 September 2020
TREX - Travel Experiences
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.