A visit to Chichen Itza is a special experience in itself – so the added extras on this tour are just the icing on the cake. Explore Mexico's top archaeological site with a private guided tour of the ancient Maya ruins. Then, enjoy Mayan adventures at Native Park where there'll be ziplines through the jungle, cenote swims, a Maya ceremony, and lunch, too.
Chichen Itzá & Native Park Yucatan Private Tour
Language: Spanish , English , French
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: more than 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Private tour of Chichen Itza
- Exclusively for you and your party
- Explore Mexico's most famous Mayan ruins
- Experience action-packed adventures at Native Park
- Swim in a sacred Maya cenote
- Option to take part in ziplines
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Driver/ guide
What to remember
- Not suitable for expectant mothers
- Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems
- Not suitable for guests who suffer from travel sickness
- Children must be supervised by an adult (over 18 years) at all time
- Bring bathing gear and sunblock
- Bring biodegradable insect repellent
- Bring money for extras or gratuities
TUI MEXICANA SA DE CV
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.