2-day tour to Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento & Capri from Rome
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of Pompeii (skip-the-line tickets)
- Fascinating views of the Sorrento Coast
- Choice between a 4* hotel or a 4* superior hotel
- Visit of Capri and its Blue Grotto by boat
The breathtaking Sorrento Coast is a must see on any trip to Italy. Spend a night outside the city for a leisurely tour of the most iconic sights. Join us on this classic journey, departing from Rome to explore the beauty of southern Italy over two days.
We'll begin our journey down the “Highway of the Sun”, passing through the famous Roman countryside, Castelli Romani. Our first stop is Naples (paronamic tour), a world-renowned city home to incredible views of the Mediterranean, Mount Vesuvius, and countless historic sites.
After stopping for a traditional Italian lunch, we'll make our way to the UNESCO archaeological site of Pompeii. We'll spend the afternoon exploring this once thriving city that was frozen in time by layers of volcanic ash.
After our tour of Pompeii, we'll head down the “Costa Sorrentina” making our way to Sorrento, where we'll check into our hotel and have time to get ready for dinner. Please bring classy clothes as a wonderful formal dinner will follow at a venue with a dress code. After dinner, spend the rest of the evening at leisure, enjoying the city or relaxing in your hotel room.
After breakfast the next morning, we'll head to the famous Island of Capri. Weather permitting, we'll have the opportunity to reach the popular “Grotta Azzura” (Blue Grotto) by boat, where the sunlight passes into an underwater cavity and shines through the seawater, creating a magical blue reflection.
This iconic natural wonder is a fantastic photo opportunity. Back to Capri, you'll board a minibus for a scenic drive to Anacapri, 280 meters above the sea level. You'll see wonderful views of the bay of Naples before continuing to a local restaurant for lunch. After that, please take advantage of some free time in Capri. Leave Capri in the afternoon and be back in Rome at around 9:00 pm.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance Fees
- Ferry tickets to Capri
- Overnight stay in a 4*/4* S hotel
- Guided tour of Pompeii with skip-the-line tickets
- Food/beverages not mentioned in the inclusions
- Optional gratuities
Via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando, 95, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pickup time. If you are not staying at a centrally located hotel, please reach I Love Rome office in via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 95, opposite the Grand Hotel – Metro A Line – 'Repubblica' stop).
- Please use the box 'Per Person (1 Per Room)' to select single rooms, 'Per Person (2 Per Room)' to select double rooms and 'Per Person (3 Per Room)' to select triple rooms.
- One piece of luggage per person is allowed.
- Maximum four people per booking.
- Tour available in French, German, English, Spanish
- From November 1 to March 31 Capri is not visited, clients will have time to explore Sorrento and go shopping at leisure.
- The tour does not operate on December 24-25-30-31 and January 1.
- If adverse weather conditions prevent a visit to the Blue Grotto, you will visit the rocks of Faraglioni instead.
Everyday at 7.30 am.
Please note that entry to Pompei archaeological site will be free on:
- the first Sunday of the month from October to March
- April 25th
- May 8th
- June 8th
- October 24th
- December 24th, 26th, 31st
The breathtaking Sorrento Coast is a must-see on any trip to Italy. Spend two nights outside the cit...
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...
Get on the City Sightseeing Open Bus at one of the many stops and explore the city at your own pace....
Enjoy a visit to St. Peter’s in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tab...
Enjoy a relaxing panoramic tour of Rome by bus and discover the magical charm of the most famous mon...
Rent your bike for a whole day and discover the main monuments and landmarks of Rome, with the compl...
This tour for small groups (maximum 15 people) allows you to discover the best parts of the Vatican ...
Be enchanted by the beauty of Reggia di Caserta, the XVIII century Borboni Royal Palace. In a group ...
Admire the sunset over the rooftops of Rome and enjoy the romantic atmosphere of Rome on this 3-hour...
Join a food tour through the Trastevere neighborhood to experience the real Roman flavors where loca...