Your discovery of Rome's ancient history will start with you riding a comfortable trekking bike, guided by an expert tour leader who will lead you to explore a fascinating world full of Roman monuments and lush natural beauty. The starting point is situated a few steps from the Colosseum, from where you will reach the ruins of Caracalla's Thermal Baths. After visiting and crossing the Aurelian Walls, be prepared to be immersed in the quiet atmosphere of the Roman countryside to reach the Ancient Appian Way. In the course of your bike tour, you'll also have the chance ride by the St Callisto and St Sebastiano Catacombs, the ruins of Circus of Massenzio, and the mausoleum Tomb of Cecilia Metella. Before cycling back your last stop will be the ruins of the archaeological site of Capo di Bove.
3-hour Via Appia Bike Tour in Rome
Availability: Every day
Duration: 3 hours
Language: English , French , Spanish , German , Dutch
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Ride your bike along Via Appia, the historic Roman route
- Discover the ruins of the Circus of Maxentius
- Admire the mausoleum tomb of Cecilia Metella
What to expect
- High quality City Bike
- Tour Leader
- Infants under 3 can participate free of charge if accompanied by at least two adults
Via Labicana, 118, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Via Labicana 118 - 00184 Roma.
What to remember
- Please note that the tour route is approximately 15 kilometers (9.4 miles)
- Infants should be strictly booked with no less than 2 adults
- Tours operate with rain or shine: please dress appropriately
- Please note that the total duration of the tour is flexible and adjustable according to the group's average speed. In any case, it can't be shortened or stretched more than 30 minutes
- All customers 17 years of age and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Each child using a tag-a-long or child seat must be accompanied by an adult
- Every day at 9.30am
- Each participant is kindly requested to arrive at least 20 minutes before the tour start
Wheely Bike Rental & Tour
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.