Ancient Rome highlights tour with Colosseum and VIP entrance
- Skip the line at the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Walk along the Sacred Road and immerse yourself in the history of Rome
- Learn about the amphitheatre's bloody past, with tales of gladiators, mock sea battles, and executions
Walk in the footsteps of Roman emperors and citizens on a two hours and a half tour of Ancient Rome, with VIP entrance to the Roman Forum. At the end of your tour, you'll get to visit the Colosseum.
Skip the long line and access the Roman Forum through our dedicated VIP entrance: once inside you can enjoy the breath-taking view over the Roman Forum. Walk along the Via sacra or Sacred Road and immerse yourself in Roman history: the Sacred Road was the main path through the Roman Forum and it was once home to festivals and triumphal processions. End your visit at the Temple, in which you'll find the altar where Julius Caesar was cremated. Visitors from around the world still to this day leave flowers and candles at the site.
Before reaching the Colosseum, you'll receive an overview of the history of the Palatine Hill, where legend has it that Romulus founded the city of Rome. The hill looks down over the Roman Forum and the Circus Maximus. Once inside the Colosseum, your expert guide will tell you all there is to know about the amphitheater's bloody past, the tales of the gladiators, its mock sea battles and executions.
- Guided tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- VIP access
- Children (6-17): reduced
- Infants (0-5): free
Piazza d'Aracoeli 16
- Please remember that a lot of walking is involved; we advise you to wear comfortable shoes
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Times vary depending on the day and season. Please check the calendar
The Castle of Santa Severa stands on the site of Pyrgi, today's Cerveteri, founded between the late ...
Palazzo Merulana, an urban space discovered by the union of the Fondazione Elena and Claudio Cerasi ...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
This is the ideal tour for “hit and run” visitors that are willing to cover all of Rome's highlights...
Rome is one of the most charming cities in the world and every year over ten million people flock to...
Rome is the city with the largest number of obelisks in the world: discover some of the most importa...