Learn to make real Italian food in a “hands-on cooking” class and take back with you a piece of Italian food tradition! If you love Italian food you can’t miss the chance to learn how to make the most famous Italian dish: Pizza! Led by a professional English speaking Italian pizzaiolo, the cooking class will be held in a typical Pizzeria, set in one of the most beautiful areas of the Eternal City. With the help of the freshest ingredients, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, basil, and much more, you will learn how to prepare an authentic Italian pizza, very easy and super fun!
Authentic Pizza making in Rome
Availability: Monday - Sunday
Duration: 2 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Enjoy a cooking class in one of the most beautiful areas of Rome
- Hands-on instruction from your chef
- Get your own Pizza Maker Certificate
What to expect
- Cooking class
- Pizza dinner with your own pizza, drinks and dessert
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Child (6-12): reduced
- Infant (0-5): free of charge
Largo di Torre Argentina, 1, 00186 Roma RM
What to remember
- Max. 12 people per group
- Cancel up to 48h days in advance for a full refund
- Please specify eventual allergies or intolerances at the time of booking.
- All customers must be able to autonomously walk, climb and get off the steps.
- Monday - Sunday
- At 4.30pm (please be at the meeting point 30 minutes before)
Meet and Greet Italy
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.