Authentic Pizza making in Rome
- Enjoy a cooking class in one of the most beautiful areas of Rome
- Hands-on instruction from your chef
- Get your own Pizza Maker Certificate
Learn to make real Italian food in a “hands-on cooking” class and take back with you a piece of Italian food tradition! If you love Italian food you can’t miss the chance to learn how to make the most famous Italian dish: Pizza! Led by a professional English speaking Italian pizzaiolo, the cooking class will be held in a typical Pizzeria, set in one of the most beautiful areas of the Eternal City. With the help of the freshest ingredients, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, basil, and much more, you will learn how to prepare an authentic Italian pizza, very easy and super fun!
- Cooking class
- Pizza dinner with your own pizza, drinks and dessert
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Child (6-12): reduced
- Infant (0-5): free of charge
Largo di Torre Argentina, 1, 00186 Roma RM
- Max. 12 people per group
- Cancel up to 48h days in advance for a full refund
- Please specify eventual allergies or intolerances at the time of booking.
- All customers must be able to autonomously walk, climb and get off the steps.
- Monday - Sunday
- At 4.30pm (please be at the meeting point 30 minutes before)
Tuscany has so much to offer in the way of food, culture, and scenery that it can be overwhelming. T...
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Take part in an amazing 3-hour guided tour inside Villa Farnesina, where the architectural design an...
You'll begin your day by being picked up at your accommodation and enjoying a panoramic 2-hour drive...
Take a walk on the creepy side thanks to this fascinating tour of Rome’s spookiest locations. Togeth...
Friday 24 January 2020 - Illuminati Circle Special Guest AVA [Capoplaza official dj] TICKET 10 € In ...