Bike rental in Rome
- Rent an innovative e-bike and visit Rome effortlessly at your own personal pace
- Ride around one of the most charming cities in the world and visit both the iconic highlights and the lesser knows sites that you would have otherwise missed
Rome is one of the most charming cities in the world and every year over ten million people flock to the Eternal city to discover its amazing history and the culture it can still boast today.
However, visiting this unique city without missing out on anything is very unlikely: with an electric bicycle you'll speed up your visit. In total autonomy and without too much effort you'll ride around and visit both the iconic highlights and the small unknown alleys and views that you would have otherwise missed. You'll have no more problems with traffic and riding uphill will be a breeze! Both kids and adults can enjoy this unique way of sightseeing: a perfect experience for the entire family.
- Baby’s chair (if necessary)
- A security device to lock the bike
- Handlebar holder
- Mobile phone holder
Via Capo d'Africa, 29b, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
At Roma Starbike.
- E-bikes require no driving license
- You will be requested proof of ID when you come to get your bike and a credit card or security deposit
- You can choose between the following type of bikes: MTB (mountain bike), city e-bike, stroller, trailer bike
- If you need a trailer bike you have to book an MTB
- Every day
- You can pick-up your bike at any time; Roma Starbike is open every day between 9:00 am and 8:00 pm
Tuscany has so much to offer in the way of food, culture, and scenery that it can be overwhelming. T...
Our Sistine Chapel Express & St. Peter’s Basilica Tour is one of the best ways to experience the Vat...
Be welcomed by your licensed guide at the Bath of Caracalla, where your small group tour will start....
Take part in an amazing 3-hour guided tour inside Villa Farnesina, where the architectural design an...
Do you think the Vatican Museums are not child-friendly? Think again! Meet a top child-friendly guid...
NYE 2020 • CIRCLE OF ILLUMINATES ⚡️ ________________________ New Year. Rome. The return of the king ...