Enjoy a walking tour of Rome's top attractions designed for families with kids! Beat the crowds with priority access to the Colosseum and Roman Forum where kids will be given a booklet with games, puzzles and a treasure hunt to keep them engaged while learning about life and legends of the ancient Roman Empire. Continue your experience walking through the city center and discovering its main monuments, fountains and squares. Both children and parents will receive a complete introduction to the Eternal City provided by an informative and entertaining guide.
Colosseum visit and walking tour of Rome with kids
Language: English , Italian , German
Availability: Every Saturday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
SKIP THE LINE
Do this because
- Experience Rome on a fun and entertaining walking tour
- Access the Colosseum and discover its history through puzzles and games
- Learn all the city's secrets from your child-entertaining professional guide
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Walking tour
- Professional guide and children entertainer
- Interactive booklet with riddles and songs
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Pick up and drop-off service
- Infant (0-3 years old): free
- Child (4-12 years old): reduced
Via di San Gregorio, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
At the Arch of Constantine
Every Saturday at 9.30am
Family Travel Advisor GmbH
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.