Cooking class in Rome - Make your own pizza
- Have fun making your own Italian pizza
- Learn all you need to know from a professional pizzaiolo
- Taste your own creation
Reach the restaurant, located in central Rome where you will meet chef pizzaiolo and your local guide. Here, you will spend a delightful time learning how to make authentic Italian pizza from fresh ingredients. The workshop will focus on both theoretical and practical matters as you'll learn about working the dough, the ingredients to use, the timing and two different ways of kneading the dough. Choose which type of pizza you’d like to make: Marinara (tomato, garlic, oregano), Margherita (tomato, mozzarella, basil), Diavola (tomato, mozzarella, spicy salami, chili), Napoli (tomato, mozzarella, anchovies).
After the lesson, relax and enjoy a delicious bruschetta while waiting for your pizza to be cooked in a Neapolitan oven. Spend your evening savoring a glass of wine and tasting your creations!
- Station, including work plan, apron and rolling pin
- Child: 4-17 years old
- Piazza di Pasquino, 1, Rome, Italy
- The meal menu includes: Bruschetta, Pizza, Water, 1 alcoholic drink (glass of red/white wine, small beer, prosecco), 1 limoncello or 1 coffee
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18
- Please specify various intolerances or allergies directly contacting the local operator. You will find their contact on the voucher after booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience
- Every day at 11.30am and 4.00pm
Tuscany has so much to offer in the way of food, culture, and scenery that it can be overwhelming. T...
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Take part in an amazing 3-hour guided tour inside Villa Farnesina, where the architectural design an...
You'll begin your day by being picked up at your accommodation and enjoying a panoramic 2-hour drive...
Take a walk on the creepy side thanks to this fascinating tour of Rome’s spookiest locations. Togeth...
Friday 24 January 2020 - Illuminati Circle Special Guest AVA [Capoplaza official dj] TICKET 10 € In ...