Discover the soul of the Eternal City by joining a tour of some of Rome’s most stunning hidden gems and breathtaking views. A professional and experienced guide will lead you through picturesque alleyways and cobbled piazzas to some of Rome’s most charming and underappreciated sights while telling you stories and anecdotes about all the amazing places you'll pass by. In a group of no more than 15 people, you’ll delve right into the fascinating history of the Museum and Crypt of the Capuchin Friars, you'll admire the sculptures and architecture of Piazza Barberini and Piazza del Popolo, and you'll get to marvel at some of the masterpieces by the famed Caravaggio. Oh, and don’t forget your smartphone at hand – there’ll be plenty of photo opportunities and stunning vistas to capture.
Crypt of the Capuchin Friars and Caravaggio's art tour
- Discover the soul of the Eternal City in a tour of of Rome’s most hidden gems
- Delve into the fascinating history of the Museum and Crypt of the Capuchin Friars
- Admire the sculptures and architecture of Piazza Barberini and Piazza del Popolo
- Entrance ticket to the Crypt of the Capuchin Friars
- Tour guide
- Small group of 15 peopler or less
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Children (4-17): reduced
- Infants (0-3): free
Piazza Barberini, 00187 Rome RM, Italy.
Meet your guide in Fontana delle Api, the fountain is in front of the BPM bank, just slightly to the side in Piazza Barberini. Thet will be waiting there with a sign with the company name and logo.
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility or wheelchair users
- Please bring a passport or valid ID
- Please remember to wear comfortable shoes
Every day at 2.30pm.
Discover the masterpieces of Rome on this tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter'...
Discover the beauty of Rome on board an eco-friendly electric car signed Renault: you can get close ...
Make the most of your time in Rome combining the best of the city’s culture and cuisine in a single ...
This is the ideal tour for “hit and run” visitors that are willing to cover all of Rome's highlights...
Visit one of the most beautiful cities in Italy in a single day and at your own pace: depart from Ro...
Access Galleria Borghese with skip-the-line entry and explore the vast art collection at your own pa...