Essential Vatican guided tour: Museums, St Peter's and Sistine Chapel with skip-the-line access
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- Save time and see more with skip-the-line access
- Come face-to-face with a variety of works and appreciate them with your own eyes
The Vatican has so many treasures and can be overwhelming. We want you to experience it in the best way and get the most out of your visit. Skip the long lines thanks to our exclusive Vatican Partnership and learn about the fascinating collections from a professional English-speaking guide.
The experience includes:
- Direct access to the Vatican Museums
- The renowned artworks of Michelangelo and Raphael
- The famous Courtyards of the Vatican City
- The Gallery of Tapestries and the Gallery of the Candelabra
- The Sistine Chapel
- Express access to St. Peter’s Basilica*
- The stunning masterpieces including Michelangelo's 'La Pietà'
- St. Peter’s Square where you will also see Bernini’s optical illusion
- The Pope’s balcony - where the Pope periodically delivers his blessing
For a more personalized experience, upgrade to a Semi-Private Tour when booking (if available the day of your visit).
*On Wednesdays, access to St Peter's Basilica and square may be closed at the time of the morning tour due to the Papal audience. On afternoon tours, your guide will tell you about St. Peter’s Basilica from St Peter’s Square before entering so that you are able to admire at your own pace.
- Skip-the-line access to St Peter's Basilica
- Fast track (no wait) entrance ticket and reservation fee to the Vatican Museums
- Access to the Sistine Chapel
- Tours limited to 20 people or less with audio headsets so you can always hear your guide
- Expert tour guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (0-5): free
- Youth (6-18): reduced
There are different meeting points depending on the language of your tour.
Make sure to be at the meeting point 15 min before the departure of the tour. Coordinators will be wearing blue polo shirts or jackets for easy recognition.
Tour in English: Corner of Viale Vaticano and Via Tunisi, between Caffè Vaticano and Hotel Alimandi Vaticano. Meet us down the wide steps across the street from the entrance of the Vatican Museums. Metro stop: Ottaviano-Musei Vaticani (line A).
Tour in French, German, Spanish, Portuguese or Italian: Corner of Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie and Via Candia, at the very bottom of the steps that join Via Candia to Viale Vaticano. Metro stop: Cipro (line A).
- The Basilica is subject to last minute closures for religious ceremonies. When it occurs, we are happy to offer customers a longer tour of the Vatican Museums in keeping with the advertised total length.
- In case of unexpected closures of some of the areas inside the Museums, the guide may have to slightly modify the itinerary slightly. For example, if some of the internal connecting areas are closed for safety reasons, Raphael's Rooms may be replaced with Pio Clementino Museum, where Laocoon and Apollo Belvedere statues are.
- On Wednesdays, access to St Peter's Basilica and square may be closed at the time of the morning tour due to the Papal audience
- Guests with wheelchair cannot be accomodated on this tour
- Strollers or baby carriages are not allowed on this tour
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking and stairs
- The tour ends in St Peter’s Square
This tour is available on various days and times of the year based on the language selected. Please check the availability on the calendar while booking your tour.
The hour and date cannot be modified after final selection.
Benefit from skip-the-line access to some of the Vatican's top attractions on this 2,5-hour guided t...
Discover the Domus Aurea – Rome’s imperial residence, designed by Emperor Nero – and dive into the h...
The Vatican Museums are an absolute must-see for tourists of any age coming to Rome, so if you’re wo...
Take an amazing journey to discover the genius of Leonardo da Vinci, who was an artist, engineer, sc...
Join the tour and enter the Vatican Museums one hour before the general public: you'll get to experi...
When it comes to art museums, the Villa Borghese is in a league of its own. In 2 hours, you will wan...
Considered as the most ancient publicly owned museum in the world, Capitoline Museums are an importa...
Discover the "Domus", which belonged to the most noble and powerful families of Ancient Rome. Thanks...
This tour offers an exclusive and unique intimate guided experience that will take you away from the...
How about leaving one morning from the busy and crowded streets of Rome and exploring the beautiful ...