Gourmet dinner with paired wines
- Four-course meal of traditional preparations and 5 paired wines
- Freshest seasonal ingredients
- Warmly welcoming, English-speaking professional host
- Intimate and elegant atmosphere near Piazza Navona
Great for food and wine lovers, this intimate dining experience hosted by an esteemed English-speaking host lets you indulge in some of Rome’s most distinctive flavors. You will be gathered at a sophisticated restaurant (4.5 *on Tripadvisor) just a few steps away from Piazza Navona, and savor a four-course meal of traditional, seasonal preparations with paired wines. At our refined restaurant, you’ll meet your host chef and be seated at your reserved table. For the next two hours, you’ll be served a series of delicious regional specialties, including appetizers, pasta, second courses and desserts, all made with fresh, locally sourced ingredients. To accompany each course, you’ll also enjoy fine varietals from nearby wine regions like Piedmont, Tuscany, Umbria, and Abruzzo. Best of all, you’ll get to learn about local culinary and winemaking traditions from your host.
- Four-course meal and paired wines
- Taste 5 different Italian wines
- Only hand made pasta
- Dinner in a cozy restaurant in the heart or Rome
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Infant (0-3): free of charge
- Child (4-17): reduced
Vicolo della Cancelleria, 11, 00186 Roma RM (near Piazza Navona)
Est Artigiani del Gusto Restaurant.
- Max. 12 participants
- For children is available a special menu that offers pasta with tomato, roast beef with potatoes and a dessert.
- Cancel up to 48h days in advance for a full refund
- Please specify allergies or intolerances after booking
- All customers must be able to autonomously walk, climb and get off the steps.
- Monday - Saturday
- At 6.00pm
Tuscany has so much to offer in the way of food, culture, and scenery that it can be overwhelming. T...
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Take part in an amazing 3-hour guided tour inside Villa Farnesina, where the architectural design an...
You'll begin your day by being picked up at your accommodation and enjoying a panoramic 2-hour drive...
Take a walk on the creepy side thanks to this fascinating tour of Rome’s spookiest locations. Togeth...
Friday 24 January 2020 - Illuminati Circle Special Guest AVA [Capoplaza official dj] TICKET 10 € In ...