Among all the culinary experiences in Italy, you cannot miss out on gelato, a great Renaissance invention. Discover the secrets behind one of the most important gelato shops in Italy, before having a taste for yourself. In addition, you can also enjoy unlimited sightseeing in Rome for the duration of your stay, using the mobile-based city guide to navigate, listen and explore the streets at your own pace. With over 140 points of interest, including the Vatican Museums, Colosseum and St Peter's Basilica your smartphone will turn into the ultimate travel companion.
Grom gelato experience and Rome self-guided tour
Language: Italian , French , Spanish , German
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Uncover the history and philosophy behind the creation of Grom gelato
- Explore Rome at your own pace with our self-guided mobile-based city tour
- Enjoy 2 scoops of gelato and 2 ‘meliga’ cookies
What to expect
- Digital mobile audioguide
- 3D map
- Pantheon audioguide
- biggest Grom gelato available
What's not included
Piazza Navona 1, Via Agonale, 3, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
What to remember
- Download the app and use the QR code on your voucher to activate the experience you have purchased. To receive your ice-cream, present your voucher to the staff in the gelateria
- The digital audioguides can be downloaded anytime directly on your smartphone
- Audioguide available in Italian, French, German, Spanish
- Please note that the QR attached cannot be read by other QR scanner apps since it only works with our Vox City app
- Every day from 12.00pm to 10.30pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.