Ice-cream making and tasting session in Rome
- Discover all the secrets of one of the best Italian ice-cream shops
- Learn how to prepare gelato and taste as many flavours you like
- Enjoy a digital tour of Rome with more than 140 points of interest
When in Italy, you cannot miss the chance to taste a real Italian gelato.
By joining this tour you can learn all the recipes of this delicious dessert and taste an enormous quantity of the best Italian gelato in town: Grom.
Moreover, you'll also get to take part in a digital guided tour of Rome, available in 6 languages, with over 140 points of interest to discover, including the Vatican Museums, Colosseum, Saint Peter's Basilica, and many others. You can discover the city at your own pace, thanks to the app's walking itineraries, bus and tram routes and the best photo spots. The digital tour works completely offline, and it can be used anytime and as much as you want; it'll transform your smartphone into a reliable travel companion.
- Gelato making and tasting session
- Digital mobile audioguide
- 3D map
Via Agonale, 3, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
P.za Navona 1, Via Agonale, 3,
- Maximum 10 people are allowed per group
- You can request your ice cream in any Grom Gelateria in Rome: all you need to do is show the staff the QR code on the voucher you'll receive after booking
- Audioguide available in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Chinese
- To start your self-guided sightseeing tour please:
- Download "Vox City" app from your store (google play or Apple)
- Open the Vox City app and scan the QR Code attached
- Please note that the QR attached cannot be read by other QR scanner apps since it only works with our Vox City app.
Tuscany has so much to offer in the way of food, culture, and scenery that it can be overwhelming. T...
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Take part in an amazing 3-hour guided tour inside Villa Farnesina, where the architectural design an...
You'll begin your day by being picked up at your accommodation and enjoying a panoramic 2-hour drive...
Take a walk on the creepy side thanks to this fascinating tour of Rome’s spookiest locations. Togeth...
Friday 24 January 2020 - Illuminati Circle Special Guest AVA [Capoplaza official dj] TICKET 10 € In ...