Italian gelato workshop
- Learn how to prepare Italian gelato
- Have fun making your own gelato flavors
- Enjoy your creation!
Come to Gelateria Verde Pistacchio, in the very center of Rome, and meet the instructor and Ice-cream man who'll help you prepare a real Italian ice-cream. Learn about the process of gelato making, about the ingredients and machines to use. The ice-cream man will show you how to prepare three flavors: white base (milk cream), yellow base (egg), fruit base (fruit). After the demonstration, you will prepare one gelato flavor among the selection that the ice-cream man will propose you. Lastly, enjoy your Italian gelato!
- Ingredients and equipment
- Gelato tasting
- Child: 4-17 years old
- Via Nazionale, 239, Rome, Italy
- Gelateria Verde Pistacchio
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult
- Please specify various intolerances or allergies directly contacting the local operator. You will find their contact on the voucher after booking
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience
Every day at 10:00am, 11:15am or 12:30am
Tuscany has so much to offer in the way of food, culture, and scenery that it can be overwhelming. T...
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Take part in an amazing 3-hour guided tour inside Villa Farnesina, where the architectural design an...
You'll begin your day by being picked up at your accommodation and enjoying a panoramic 2-hour drive...
Take a walk on the creepy side thanks to this fascinating tour of Rome’s spookiest locations. Togeth...
Friday 24 January 2020 - Illuminati Circle Special Guest AVA [Capoplaza official dj] TICKET 10 € In ...