Italian gelato workshop
- Learn how to prepare Italian gelato
- Have fun making your own gelato flavors
- Enjoy your creation!
Come to Gelateria Verde Pistacchio, in the very center of Rome, and meet the instructor and Ice-cream man who'll help you prepare a real Italian ice-cream. Learn about the process of gelato making, about the ingredients and machines to use. The ice-cream man will show you how to prepare three flavors: white base (milk cream), yellow base (egg), fruit base (fruit). After the demonstration, you will prepare one gelato flavor among the selection that the ice-cream man will propose you. Lastly, enjoy your Italian gelato!
- Ingredients and equipment
- Gelato tasting
- Child: 4-17 years old
- Via Nazionale, 239, Rome, Italy
- Gelateria Verde Pistacchio
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult
- Please specify various intolerances or allergies directly contacting the local operator. You will find their contact on the voucher after booking
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience
Every day at 10:00am, 11:15am or 12:30am
The Roman Holiday Tour departs from Piazza del Popolo, one of the most famous piazzas in Rome, in th...
The Tour starts in Villa Borghese, at the end of viale Belvedere, where our staff will conduct an in...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Discover Rome's immense history and culture in a brand new way: Vox City Guide is a state-of-the-art...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...