Market tour and pizza making in Rome
- Have a walk through the best market in Rome
- Taste typical Italian products
- Make your own pizza
Have a stroll through the stalls of Rome's Mercato Trionfale and taste typical products such as prosciutto (San Daniele, Norcia, Montagnolo), cheese (Pecorino Romano, Parmigiano, Caciotta Romana, Sanpietrino), different kind of bread, typical “porchetta” sandwich and Italian wines kept in tanks.
Then, prepare your own pizza with ready risen dough, put the topping that you prefer and help the chef to bake the pizza. Enjoy your pizza at "Pummare" restaurant.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Ingredients and equipment
- Child: 4-17 years old
- Via Andrea Doria, 41, Rome, Italy
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please specify various intolerances or allergies directly contacting the local operator. You will find their contact on the voucher after booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience
- From Monday to Friday at 9:30am
The Roman Holiday Tour departs from Piazza del Popolo, one of the most famous piazzas in Rome, in th...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Discover Rome's immense history and culture in a brand new way: Vox City Guide is a state-of-the-art...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...
Saturday 28 September 2019 Minù presents DREAMERS Dengue Dengue Dengue Germano Ventura Dreaming is n...