Market tour and pizza making in Rome
- Have a walk through the best market in Rome
- Taste typical Italian products
- Make your own pizza
Have a stroll through the stalls of Rome's Mercato Trionfale and taste typical products such as prosciutto (San Daniele, Norcia, Montagnolo), cheese (Pecorino Romano, Parmigiano, Caciotta Romana, Sanpietrino), different kind of bread, typical “porchetta” sandwich and Italian wines kept in tanks.
Then, prepare your own pizza with ready risen dough, put the topping that you prefer and help the chef to bake the pizza. Enjoy your pizza at "Pummare" restaurant.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Ingredients and equipment
- Child: 4-17 years old
- Via Andrea Doria, 41, Rome, Italy
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please specify various intolerances or allergies directly contacting the local operator. You will find their contact on the voucher after booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience
- From Monday to Friday at 9:30am
This self-guided audio tour allows you to explore the Pantheon in your own way, at your own pace, wi...
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...
This is the ideal tour for “hit and run” visitors that are willing to cover all of Rome's highlights...
You'll begin your day by being picked up at your accommodation and enjoying a panoramic 2-hour drive...
After being picked up from your hotel you'll leave the center of Rome and drive north with your priv...
Visit one of the most beautiful cities in Italy in a single day and at your own pace: depart from Ro...