OMNIA Roma Pass 72 hours with tourist bus transport
- Visit the main attractions of Rome and the Vatican City taking advantage of discounts and special offers
- Skip-the-line entry to the Vatican Museums, Colosseum, St. Peter's Basilica and Sistine Chapel
- Move freely around the city on the hop-on hop-off tour buses
Experience Rome in its entirety thanks to the Omnia Roma Pass. It's a package of services that gives you access to the main attractions of the capital of Italy, a perfect combination for those who want to discover more about the history of Christianity or the history and art of Rome.
This city pass includes priority admission to the Vatican Museums, Colosseum, St. Peter's Basilica and Sistine Chapel. The pass will give you free entry to 2 of Rome's top 5 attractions, as well as reductions on tickets for 30 other attractions and a travel card. The Omnia Pass also gives you the chance to visit the main attractions of Vatican City. In addition, for three days you can hop on a hop-on hop-off tourist bus! Have fun and experience the eternal city avoiding queues, problems and stress!
To see all the attractions that are included in the Omnia Pass, please refer to THIS PDF.
- Open bus hop-on hop-off for 72 hours
- Free access to Atac public transport in Rome for 72 hours
- Free entrance to the first 2 museums and/or archaeological sites
- Reductions for other museums and/or archaeological sites
- Priority entrance to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
- Multilingual audio guide App to visit St. Peter's Basilica
- Access to the Treasure Museum of the Basilica of San Giovanni Laterano
- Audio guide to visit the Basilica and Cloister of San Giovanni Laterano
- Entrance to the Basilica and the Cloister of St. Paul
- Entrance to Carcer Tullianum
- Children (6-9 years): reduced
- Infants (0-5 years): free
Pick up your OMNIA pass at one of the following addresses:
- Piazza Pio XII, 9 (St. Peter's Basilica). Metro: Ottaviano (line A). Continue on foot along Via Ottaviano and Via di Porta Angelica in St. Peter's Square. Or: Hop-on Hop-off bus stop: San Pietro. The ORP office is located in the rear left corner of the square.
- Piazza di Porta S.Giovanni, 6 (St John Lateran). Metro: San Giovanni (line A). Or: Or: Hop-on Hop-off bus stop: San Giovanni / San Giovanni in Laterano. The ORP office is located inside the Basilica of San Giovanni Laterano on the right after the police control.
- Largo Argentina, Via dei Cestari 21 (Pantheon)
- The pass can be cancelled within 14 days of purchase
- Remember to book a time slot for collecting your OMNIA pass to visit the Vatican Museums and St. Peter's Basilica
- To access the hop-on hop-off tourist bus, you must show the validated Omnia Pass. To validate the pass, the holder must write the date of first use on it
- Due to high demand, the entrance to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel may be subject to availability at peak times
- Reservation at the Colosseum is mandatory for all Roma Pass holders. You can book after collecting your pass at any of the OMNIA redemption centres in Rome. You can book online, through call center or in person at the ticket office of the Colosseum (only the same day, subject to availability). There is an additional cost of 2 euros per person for booking online and through the call center. The reservation at the ticket offices of the Colosseum on the same day is free. You will receive full instructions on how to book your entrance to the Colosseum at the OMNIA redemption centers
- Attention: visitors who go to the entrance points of attractions without Roma Pass, even if they have made a reservation, will not be able to access the monument
- The Omnia Roma Pass and Vatican Museums is not recommended for visitors with physical disabilities. Vatican sites offer free and priority admission to visitors with physical disabilities in possession of adequate medical documentation, as well as an accompanying person or family member. Many other museums and attractions in Rome offer free access to European citizens with disabilities and their helper
- Piazza Pio XII, 9 (St. Peter's Basilica) Monday-Saturday 8.30am-4.00pm; Sunday 9.00am-4.00pm; 24 December: 9.00am-4.00pm; 25 December: 9.00am-1.00pm; 26 December: 9.00am-4.00pm; 31 December: 9.00am-4.00pm; 1 January: 11.00am-4.00pm
- Piazza di Porta S.Giovanni, 6 (St John Lateran)
- Largo Argentina, Via dei Cestari 21 (Pantheon) Monday to Saturday 10.00am - 4.00pm; Sunday and Vatican holidays: 10.00am - 1.00pm
- June 2 and June 29 are public holidays in Rome: plan your visit carefully
- Please note: Vatican museums are closed on August 15