Pasta cooking class in Rome
- Learn how to make Fettuccine pasta
- Enjoy a classic Roman dishes meal
During this pasta-making class, you'll learn to make the dough and explore a range of pasta cuts, including tagliolini, fettuccine, tagliatelle, pappardelle, and maltagliati.
When your homemadepasta is ready, sit down for a four-course lunch or dinner including classic bruschetta, saltimbocca alla Romana (a prosciutto-wrapped veal dish), meatballs with tomato sauce, seasonal vegetables, and tiramisu, all paired with a glass of Prosecco and a glass of wine. Following the meal, you'll move to a top Roman site, ideal for a leisure after-lunch (or after-dinner) stroll.
- Single station for each participant, including work plan, apron, and rolling pin
- Theoretical and practical lesson on working the dough
- Lunch or dinner
- Child (4-17): Reduced
Piazza di Pasquino, 1, Rome, Italy
- Minimum age is 6 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please specify various intolerances, allergies or the need for a vegetarian option directly contacting the local operator. You will find their contact on the voucher after booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience
- Every day
- At 10:30am, 5:00pm or 6:00pm
Follow in the footsteps of the emperors and of Roman citizens in a 3-hours tour, discovering the anc...
The Roman Holiday Tour departs from Piazza del Popolo, one of the most famous piazzas in Rome, in th...
The Tour starts in Villa Borghese, at the end of viale Belvedere, where our staff will conduct an in...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...