Pasta cooking class in Rome
- Learn how to make Fettuccine pasta
- Enjoy a classic Roman dishes meal
During this pasta-making class, you'll learn to make the dough and explore a range of pasta cuts, including tagliolini, fettuccine, tagliatelle, pappardelle, and maltagliati.
When your homemadepasta is ready, sit down for a four-course lunch or dinner including classic bruschetta, saltimbocca alla Romana (a prosciutto-wrapped veal dish), meatballs with tomato sauce, seasonal vegetables, and tiramisu, all paired with a glass of Prosecco and a glass of wine. Following the meal, you'll move to a top Roman site, ideal for a leisure after-lunch (or after-dinner) stroll.
- Single station for each participant, including work plan, apron, and rolling pin
- Theoretical and practical lesson on working the dough
- Lunch or dinner
- Child (4-17): Reduced
Piazza di Pasquino, 1, Rome, Italy
- Minimum age is 6 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please specify various intolerances, allergies or the need for a vegetarian option directly contacting the local operator. You will find their contact on the voucher after booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience
- Every day
- At 10:30am, 5:00pm or 6:00pm
This self-guided audio tour allows you to explore the Pantheon in your own way, at your own pace, wi...
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...
This is the ideal tour for “hit and run” visitors that are willing to cover all of Rome's highlights...
You'll begin your day by being picked up at your accommodation and enjoying a panoramic 2-hour drive...
After being picked up from your hotel you'll leave the center of Rome and drive north with your priv...
Visit one of the most beautiful cities in Italy in a single day and at your own pace: depart from Ro...