Pasta making class in the heart of Rome
- Learn how to make tagliatelle, linguine, pappardelle and spaghetti
- Prepare a real Tiramisù with the help of the chef
- Relax enjoying a dinner which includes your creations
Through this 2-hour cooking class, you will learn all you need to know about ribbon pasta (tagliatelle, linguine, pappardelle, spaghetti). Step by step, the chef will explain to you how to prepare the pasta dough, how to make you own home-made tagliatelle using the pasta machine and how to prepare a classic Italian dessert: Tiramisù.
Once the cooking class is over, enjoy dinner including the freshly prepared pasta and tiramisù.
- A welcome drink (prosecco)
- All the equipment for the experience
- Lunch including freshly cooked pasta and tiramisu
- Entrance fees
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Private tour
Via dei Crociferi, 25, 00187 Rome RM
- The minimum number of guests to activate the tour is 2; the maximum number of participants per group is 15.
- Every day at 11:00 am and 5:00 pm
Tuscany has so much to offer in the way of food, culture, and scenery that it can be overwhelming. T...
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Take part in an amazing 3-hour guided tour inside Villa Farnesina, where the architectural design an...
You'll begin your day by being picked up at your accommodation and enjoying a panoramic 2-hour drive...
Take a walk on the creepy side thanks to this fascinating tour of Rome’s spookiest locations. Togeth...
Friday 24 January 2020 - Illuminati Circle Special Guest AVA [Capoplaza official dj] TICKET 10 € In ...