Pasta making class in the heart of Rome
- Learn how to make tagliatelle, linguine, pappardelle and spaghetti
- Prepare a real Tiramisù with the help of the chef
- Relax enjoying a dinner which includes your creations
Through this 2-hour cooking class, you will learn all you need to know about ribbon pasta (tagliatelle, linguine, pappardelle, spaghetti). Step by step, the chef will explain to you how to prepare the pasta dough, how to make you own home-made tagliatelle using the pasta machine and how to prepare a classic Italian dessert: Tiramisù.
Once the cooking class is over, enjoy dinner including the freshly prepared pasta and tiramisù.
- A welcome drink (prosecco)
- All the equipment for the experience
- Lunch including freshly cooked pasta and tiramisu
- Entrance fees
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Private tour
Via dei Crociferi, 25, 00187 Rome RM
- The minimum number of guests to activate the tour is 2; the maximum number of participants per group is 15.
- Every day at 11:00 am and 5:00 pm
The Roman Holiday Tour departs from Piazza del Popolo, one of the most famous piazzas in Rome, in th...
The Tour starts in Villa Borghese, at the end of viale Belvedere, where our staff will conduct an in...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Discover Rome's immense history and culture in a brand new way: Vox City Guide is a state-of-the-art...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...