Pompeii tour with round trip transfer from Rome
- Quick and easy transport to and from the ancient site
- Plenty of time to explore Pompeii on your own
- Enjoy a guided tour of the ruins
- Ideal for independent travelers
Simplify your trip to Pompeii with this no-hassle transfer from Rome. Guided tour available in English only. Other language guided tour options are available to be purchased on site. They last about two hours and include the admission fee for Pompeii.
- 7.30am: meet the shuttle in Via Cavour 224 at the bus stop – nearest metro station: Cavour - B line
- 11.00am: arrive in Pompeii
- 3.30pm: board the shuttle for the return trip
- 7.00pm: arrive back in Rome
- Return shuttle transfer: Rome-Pompeii-Rome
- Entrance fee and guided tour of Pompeii
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Children (ages 0-3): free (maximum of one child)
- Under 18: reduced
Via Cavour, 224, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Via Cavour 224 at the bus stop - nearest metro station: Cavour - B line.
- The tour will be held only if the minimum number of five participants is reached
- If the number is not reached, clients will be contacted for an alternative in terms of time, date, or language
- A refund will be granted if no agreement is reached
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive 25 minutes prior to the tour starting time
- This service operates from 1 March until 30 November every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Starting time: 7.30am
Follow in the footsteps of the emperors and of Roman citizens in a 3-hours tour, discovering the anc...
The Roman Holiday Tour departs from Piazza del Popolo, one of the most famous piazzas in Rome, in th...
The Tour starts in Villa Borghese, at the end of viale Belvedere, where our staff will conduct an in...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...