Private cooking class in Rome with ape calessino ride
- Enjoy your cooking lesson in Rome on board of ape calessino
- Discover a food market in Rome with a local guide
- Taste a special italian menu
An original food experience in Rome by ape car with a private driver and shopping experience in a market with your English speaking guide.
Arrive to the restaurant by ape calessino, or tuk tuk, where your lesson will take place under the supervision of a professional chef. You will be provided with a starter kit that includes wooden cutting board, flour, eggs and all ingredients, needed for preparing the food. In addition you will receive an apron, knife, gloves, chef’s hat and other tools needed to prepare dishes.
Learn from your professional chef how to create authentic Italian dishes from scratch, including fettuccine and tiramisù. At the end of your cooking experience you will get a certificate of participation and souvenir photos to take home with you.
- Tour on board of ape calessino
- Visit to a market with an English speaking food guide
- Drop-off at the restaurant
- Welcome drink with the chef
- Cooking Kit: Lunch or Dinner, depending on the day time: starter with selection of salami, mozzarella di bufala and grilled vegetables, fettuccine, Tiramisù, 1/4 white or red wine, mineral water and coffee. Certificate of participation, souvenir
- Pictures in digital format, which will be sent by email
- A pack of specially selected fettuccine
- Transfer from restaurant, tour ends in a restaurant
Children (4-12): reduced.
Piazza di Spagna, 00187 Roma RM
Meet your guide at the top of spanish steps, under obelisk of Trinità de' Monti.
- Please note food prepared during the class will not be eaten
- This tour is not available for children under 6 years old or pregnant women
- Minimum of 2 and maximum of 3 people per booking
Every day at 10:00 am and 4:00 pm.
Follow in the footsteps of the emperors and of Roman citizens in a 3-hours tour, discovering the anc...
The Roman Holiday Tour departs from Piazza del Popolo, one of the most famous piazzas in Rome, in th...
The Tour starts in Villa Borghese, at the end of viale Belvedere, where our staff will conduct an in...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...