Private espresso, gelato and tiramisù tasting tour
- Walk through the center of Rome with a local guide
- Enjoy tastings of coffee and gelato
- Learn how to prepare an authentic tiramisù
Meet your local guide, an expert food connoisseur, near the Pantheon to start your small-group espresso and gelato walking tour. Wander through historic Roman neighborhoods and pass the Pantheon, Piazza Navona, Campo de Fiori as you take in the vibrant cultural atmosphere.
Stop at the famous coffee shops Sant'Eustachio and Tazza d'Oro; learn all you need to know about the coffee-roasting process and savor a tasting of freshly made espresso. Then, move on to the famous gelaterias.
Next, visit one of the most popular tiramisu shops in the city. Here, enjoy an exquisite tasting of tiramisu and listen as your guide explains how this delectable dessert is created.
- Food tasting (samples of espresso, gelato and tiramisù)
- Coffee and/or tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off service
- Additional food and drinks
Piazza della Minerva, 00186 Roma RM
- This experience is wheelchair accessible
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- It is suggested to wear good walking shoes
Every day at 11.30am and 3.00pm
Join the tour and combine a panoramic tour with morning skip the line access to the Vatican Museums....
Our pink buses are on the move all day long and will take you to the city’s most important monuments...
Discover the Domus Aurea – Rome’s imperial residence, designed by Emperor Nero – and dive into the h...
Discover Rome's immense history and culture in a brand new way: Vox City Guide is a state-of-the-art...
Enjoy the best panoramic views of Rome from its hills: the Aventine Hill, the Janiculum, the Capitol...
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...