Private Italian cooking class with market tour in Rome
- Enjoy a 3-hour private cooking class with a professional chef
- Explore to the city’s largest food market
- Learn how to create traditional Italian pasta dishes
Experience Rome on a unique tour to the city’s largest food market and learn how to replicate traditional Italian pasta dishes during a 3-hour private class with a professional chef.
Begin at the Esquilino Market, where you will have the opportunity to taste local foods from the region. Learn how to spot the best Italian products as the aroma of fresh ingredients engulfs your senses. Meet with the food vendors, take photos and purchase the components to be used in your lesson.
Upon entering the kitchen you will be welcomed into an inviting atmosphere with a glass of prosecco and pizza aperitif. Put on your complimentary chefs hat and apron and follow along with your chef, completing step by step instructions to make fresh raviolii, cacio e pepe and tiramisù.
This unique experience does not end in Rome! After your class you will receive at home customer service for the next two years with a video for spaghetti carbonara sent to your email and recipe consultation for the next two years.
- 40 minutes Esquilino Market tour
- Fresh cooking ingredients
- 3-hours training with a professional chef
- Complimentary chefs hat and apron
- Prosecco and pizza aperitif
- Water and wine
- Video of your class
- Recipe consultation for 2 years
- Youths (aged 10-14)
- Children (aged 0-9) : Free
Via Principe Amedeo, 271, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
Meet your chef at the entrance to the Esquilino Market.
- Available for up to 8 people
- Minimum of 2 people required per booking
- Children must be at least 10 years old to cook in the kitchen
- Mondays to Fridays at 10.00am
Are you arriving in Civitavecchia on a cruise ship and only have one day to see all Rome has to offe...
For Dan Brown fans - but not only - this guided tour is designed to help you learn about the secrets...
Visit the most charming places of the 'Eternal City', riding up the hills with no effort at all. The...
Discover the Domus Aurea – Rome’s imperial residence, designed by Emperor Nero – and dive into the h...
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...
Explore Rome away from the classic tourist trailsLong-running favorites like the Pantheon or Piazza ...