Get away from the touristy crowds in the Vatican! Join your private guide and discover stories about this beautiful state by taking a route off-the-beaten track. On this unique Vatican Tour, you’ll discover the true stories about the Pope in connection to Rome. Plus, you’ll get to taste the best Pizza and Prosecco of the entire state!
You’ll definitely get to know all about the pope and life in the Vatican. You’ll go for an amazing stroll from the center of Rome towards St. Peter’s square together with your private host. Get to know all the local insights and stories about this peculiar nation, while you wander past beautiful sights and iconic Roman locations.
Along the way you’ll visit one of the best sommeliers of both the Vatican and Rome. His friendly charm and infinite knowledge about wines are a great addition to the route past famous monuments. And mamma mia, the pizza! It’s absolutely the best!
This is your chance to finally discover the real Vatican, off-the-beaten-track. It's not about standing in and endless line and visiting the Sistine Chapel or the St. Peter's Cathedral - what's so fun about that? However, to help you visit these must-sees on your own you can easily ask your host what's the best time to enter these highlights and where to get tickets while you go on this unique walk. After all, it's the locals who know best!
Our great local hosts can’t wait to share some unique insights with you.
This is the plan
Meeting point: Piazza Trilussa
- Highlight 1: Visit a stunning hidden church dedicated to Saint Peter
- Highlight 2: Walk past the enormous and famous "Il Fantanone" fountain
- Highlight 3: Enjoy a breathtaking view from Gianicolo hill
- Highlight 4: Wander through the Borgo Pio districts
- Highlight 5: Have a slice of pizza from heaven
- Highlight 6: Enjoy your glass of prosecco at a divine sommelier
- Final Stop: St. Peter's Square