Enjoy a tour through Piazza Navona, one of the most beautiful squares of Rome; reach the Pantheon and stop to taste a fresh granita. Then, go on learning all the secrets of artisan coffee-roasting at legendary Roman cafes Tazza d’Oro and Saint’Eustachio, sampling world-class gelato and tiramisu. Admire chefs working on your tiramisu in the pastry store. You will taste the best tiramisu in town, made with organic ingredients, artisan-made savoiardi biscuits and the best mascarpone cheese cream.
Food & winery tours
Roman desserts walking tour
Availability: On Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday
Duration: 2 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Indulge in some of Rome’s most famous culinary treats!
- Taste the best tiramisù in town, fresh gelato and granita and real espresso
- Learn all the secrets from the chefs and admire them at work
What to expect
- Local guide
- Espresso coffee tasting (alternative for no-coffee lover)
- Alcohol-free tiramisu tasting
- Coffee granita with cream
- Artisan gelato tasting
What's not included
- Pickup and drop-off service
- Additional food and drinks
- Infant (0-3 years old): free
- Child (4-6 years old): reduced
Piazza della Minerva, Roma 00186, Lazio, IT
Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the beginning of the tour
What to remember
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- It is suggested to wear good walking shoes
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the beginning of your tour
- The maximum number of participants for this tour is 12
On Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday at 3.30pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.