Rome's underground sites pass
- Discover the underground venues of the Olympic Stadium and Trevi fountain with a single pass
- Explore what lies beneath Piazza Navona in central Rome on an audio-guided tour
- Descend under the Trevi fountain a see the amazing treasures hidden under the streets
Visit the main underground venues in Rome with a single pass: the Olympic Stadium and Trevi fountain underground. Discover what lies beneath Piazza Navona in central Rome on an audio-guided tour, available in six different languages. In the course of the experience, you'll travel back in time and look at a selection of unpublished photographs, 3D reconstructions, videos and informative panels that tell the story of the Stadium of Domitian. Learn about the development of the site into the current piazza you see today, as well as the evolution of ancient Roman sports. You'll descend five meters below the street level to explore the former circus in all its dimensions, and you'll learn all the details about the travertine blocks, brickwork and marble columns of the main entrances. Hear how up to 30,000 spectators were divided at the arena and see the artifacts from the days of the Roman Empire, including fragments of sculptures and a torso made from Pentelic marble from the quarries of Penteli north of Athens.
- Entrance to the underground archaeological site of the Stadium of Domitian
- Entrance to the underground of Trevi Fountain
- Audioguide only for the Stadium of Domitian
- Audioguide for Trevi Fountain underground
- Food and drinks
People with disabilities and one family member or a helper belonging to the health and social assistance service
Piazza Navona, 25, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
At the Touistation office in Piazza Navona.
- Your voucher is not the ticket: redeem your voucher at the Touristation office in Piazza Navona before visiting the attraction
- The audioguide is available in English, Italian, German, French, Spanish and Russian
Every day at 10.00am.
Tuscany has so much to offer in the way of food, culture, and scenery that it can be overwhelming. T...
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Take part in an amazing 3-hour guided tour inside Villa Farnesina, where the architectural design an...
You'll begin your day by being picked up at your accommodation and enjoying a panoramic 2-hour drive...
Take a walk on the creepy side thanks to this fascinating tour of Rome’s spookiest locations. Togeth...
Friday 24 January 2020 - Illuminati Circle Special Guest AVA [Capoplaza official dj] TICKET 10 € In ...