Rome segway tour with lunch prepared by a Michelin chef
- See all the most iconic sites of Rome in one single tour
- Taste reinvented spaghetti Carbonara prepared by the famous chef Luciano
- Experience the city with a professional and experienced local guide
- Save plenty of time by using a fast electric segway
Discover the most beautiful sights in Rome onboard a fast but comfortable segway: experience the city in a unique and engaging way.
You'll start your tour with a brief training session to make sure that you feel perfectly safe on your segway; you'll then head through the Campo dei Fiori to the Capitol. From your eco-friendly vehicle you'll discover all the major ancient monuments, such as the Roman Forum, Colosseum and the Capitilone Hill.
You'll then be off to the Trevi Fountain: according to legend, if you throw in a coin you'll one day return to Rome!
Along the way, you'll pass the grand sweep of the Saint Peter's Basilica or of Spanish Steps and past the Pantheon, Rome’s temple to all the gods and one of the best-preserved monuments of the Roman Republic.
At the end of the tour, a special treat will be waiting for you: enjoy a typical roman lunch prepared by a master chef. Pasta Carbonara, Tiramisu e vino, in the ristorante owned by Michelin chef Luciano.
- Full insurance cover
- Bottled water
- 30-minute orientation and training session
- Tour guide in English
- Videoguide in 4 languages
- Helmets, raincoat in case of rain
- Gloves and warm jacket in the winter
- Lunch prepared by a Michelin chef
Piazza del Teatro di Pompeo, 3, 00186 Roma RM, Italy.
At the Segway Fun Rome office.
- This tour is only open to participants of at least 11 and less than 75 years of age
- The videoguide is available in 4 languages: Spanish, German, Russian and French
- Children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Segway tours are not permitted to anyone weighing more than 260 pounds (120 kilograms), anyone under the influence of alcohol or addictive drugs or if you're pregnant
- Please note that every participant will be asked to sign a declaration of liability: remember to bring with you a valid ID
- Tours run in all weather conditions
- This tour accepts a maximum of 8 travelers
Every day at 10:30.
Explore the local market and the historic food shops of Rome and buy the best seasonal ingredients f...
The Castle of Santa Severa stands on the site of Pyrgi, today's Cerveteri, founded between the late ...
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces inside St Peter’s ...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...
Take advantage of a comfortable and stress-free option to reach Campo Imperatore's slopes!Ski all da...