Reach the center of Rome from Civitavecchia and enjoy the city's main points of interest on a minivan tour! Drive past the Colosseum, Arch of Constantine, Circus Maximus, Roman Forum, Trajan Markets, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Navona Square and Pantheon. Then, savor an authentic food experience in a charming apartment in the heart of one of the most beautiful parts of Rome, the Jewish Ghetto. Here you'll meet mamma Allegra and have the chance to see her preparing local Roman dishes like Carbonara or Amatriciana pasta.
Attractions & guided tours
Rome tour and food experience at Mamma Allegra's home from Civitavecchia
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 9 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy a full-day tour of Rome from Civitavecchia port
- Tour the city's most iconic monuments aboard a comfortable minivan
- Enjoy a typical Roman lunch in a Jewish Ghetto private house
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Port pickup and drop-off
What's not included
- Entrance tickets to the sites
This tour offers pick up service from Civitavecchia port. Please provide the name of your cruise ship and boarding time for drop-off at the moment of purchase.
What to remember
- The minimum number of participants for this tour is 2, the maximum is 7
- Every day at 7.30am
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Driver Guide Service
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.