Royal Palace of Caserta full-day tour from Rome
- Comfortable air-conditioned transportation from Rome
- Visit the Royal Palace of Caserta, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Admire the magnificence of the Italian park and the English garden
Be enchanted by the beauty of Reggia di Caserta, the XVIII century Borboni Royal Palace.
In a group of no more than 25 travelers, from Rome's Central station you'll get on board of a high-speed train with the help of our assistant and journey to the luxurious palace of Caserta all the while enjoying the beautiful landscapes. Your professional guide will lead the way and share stories of the kings and queens who once lived here. You'll also enjoy lunch at a typical restaurant, and you will have round-trip transportation by train from Rome.
With five floors, 1200 rooms, 24 stairs and 1742 windows, it's the largest Reggia in the world. Mirrors, tapestries, and frescoes make the palace a jewel of priceless value and a stunning show for eyes. The palace is considered the original fusion of two other royal residences: the royal palace of Versailles and the palace of Escorial Madrid. Throughout the tour you'll also have the opportunity to admire a series of marvellous sites, including water games, waterfalls, all the way up to the English garden.
- Day trip
- Entrances fees Reggia of Caserta
- Air-conditioned high-speed train return ticket
- English speaking guide
- Lunch and drinks
- Audio headset
- Child (0-5) years old: reduced
Via Marsala, 82,
00185 Roma, Italy
15 minutes before the starting time of the tour, in Via Marsala 82.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements
- You'll be provided with a headset to hear your guide all throughout the tour
- Please bring your booking confirmation
- Please contact the tour operator to let them know the language of your tour; you'll find the contact information on the voucher
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 07.30 am
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...
This is the ideal tour for “hit and run” visitors that are willing to cover all of Rome's highlights...
You'll begin your day by being picked up at your accommodation and enjoying a panoramic 2-hour drive...
After being picked up from your hotel you'll leave the center of Rome and drive north with your priv...
Modern Italian dinner near the Vatican Join Chef Debora, for a culinary journey and wine pairing, th...
Enjoy a Delicious 4-Course Dinner Sit back and enjoy a 4-course menu inspired by the host's family t...