Segway tour of Imperial and Christian Rome with time machine show
- Travel effortlessly through all the amazing sites of Rome on board a segway
- Learn all there is to know about life in ancient times: you'll get to listen to details and anecdotes you can't find in any travel guide
- See the before and after of various sights of Rome thanks to the fascinating time machine show.
Travel effortlessly through all the amazing sites of Rome and discover the best of its Imperial and Christian monuments. In the course of the experience you'll learn about the transformation of the Eternal City, from the time of emperors to the time of popes, and you'll find out exactly how life was back then: the food, the daily activities, and leisures. How was Rome. At the end of the tour, you'll also get to see the before and after of various sights of Rome thanks to the fascinating time machine show. You'll find out how why ancient buildings where transformed during the Chrisian age.
- 30-minute segway training session
- English-speaking guide
- Videoguide in French, Spanish, German and Russian
- Waterproof poncho
- Winter Jacket and gloves
- Bottled water
- Entrance tickets to the attractions
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Piazza del Teatro di Pompeo, 3, 00186 Roma RM, Italy.
At the Segway fun Rome office.
- This experience is only open to people over 12 years of age
- Please remember to wear comfortable shoes
- The videoguide is available in 4 languages: Spanish, German, Russian and French
Every day at 10:30 am.
Have you always wanted to visit the Vatican but you absolutely hate wasting time in long lines? Here...
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Our Sistine Chapel Express & St. Peter’s Basilica Tour is one of the best ways to experience the Vat...
Don’t see the Colosseum like a normal tourist, queuing for ages to access even the skip-the-line gro...
Immerse yourself in the history, architecture and lore of St. Peter’s Basilica with this all-access ...
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...